Thread: 14.6 - this is how I know we are all doomed....

14.6 - this is how I know we are all doomed....

I launched the patcher.....

Before I even got to pressing the "Continue" button, I was laughing.....the thing reads:

---start---
    Anarchy Online Patch
    version 14.6.0
    by Funcom

Pacthes Anarchy Online locally

support@funcom.com
    ---end---

Now....if I remember correctly...patches is spelled P A T C H E S.

Just thought I'd point that out....
    .: Naraya :.

And then after the patch was done doing its thing.....halfway through my reading of the patch notes, I was interrupted by some dialog box telling me that the patcher has to quit.....

....but I was umm...reading the patch notes????????

And then the normal launcher appears and there's actually a list of known issues....

Which now makes me ask why in the hell did this patch go live in the first place?? Especially when unchecking a client option causes the client to CRASH????????????

I bet the booster is ready to go gold and I bet they had to rush the patch because of that. I think they need to put this patch in before the booster works properly
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

After having run through a mission and seeing the changes....

The way the whole pet thing works is kinda funky. Attack the mob, mob spawns pet. Calm mob and pet, pet goes away after a few seconds. Attack mob again..mob resummons pet..even after being debuffed. Weird. Pets hit too fast & too hard to kill them solo, but they can in fact be calmed....always calm the owner first....

And ummm...I unchecked show all names......nothing...no crash...nothing. What are ya talkin about there FunCom?