Thread: Macros attached to attacks :)

Macros attached to attacks :)

As a NT I would like to have a sdort of "random macro" attached to my nuke.

I (anyone ) would be able to write macros that would make my NT say a random phrase(out of for example 10 phrases of my choice) whenever I use a speciffick nuke.

For example my NT would say "prepare to die"(not verry origignal, but its an example) when I used o'l faithful... Wouldnt this be nice? Offcourse this could be a litle anyoing in teams, but you could just tunr the macro off if you wanted to.

errr... 6 team members spamming random movie quotes repeteadly with every attack? Oh god no...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

well i would like

a sorta loop in the macro and the ability to trigger nanos from the shortcut bar.

for one, i could make a buff script (yup i am lazy).

two, if i crash with my nt or crat at least i have a fighting chance (a slim one but more then today) that my toon kills the mob while i frantically try to relog.

when a nuker goes ld nowadays he is dead period.

that kinda sucks and is something that should be addressed if a pure nuker is supposed to become viable.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Originally posted by Centurion3
    errr... 6 team members spamming random movie quotes repeteadly with every attack? Oh god no...
    Did you read my whole post? think you should read it again....

Read it again, and I cant well go around turning other people's macro's off now can I?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"