Thread: Revamp ICC HQ.

Revamp ICC HQ.

With the new, heavier presence of the ICC on Rubi-Ka, the facilities of the ICC HQ are overcrowded and inadequate.

The following is my proposal for a revamp:
    • Add an neutral superior shop (with nanos).
    • Add an actual ICC HQ zone with NPCs. Use one of the doors off of the main area. (Perfect for adding quests!)
    • Add a bank.
    • Add a save terminal.
    • Add mission terminals (perhaps inside the ICC HQ zone.)
    • Add a grid terminal (put it on the ground floor of the Grid)

Make it a true neutral gathering place on Rubi-Ka. A good place for tradeskillers of all affiliations. Perhaps add a Services channel, viewable across the main omni, clan and neutral cities, that can only be broadcast into from ICC.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Read the storyline and you'll notice that the Tir account and the ICC both are dangerously close to collapsing.

I doubt it would fit them to expand in a time where restrictions are many.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

I see the Tir accord going down, but I don't see where you are getting the idea that the ICC is weakening. Their stepped up military presence on Rubi-Ka would indicate to me that their HQ could use some beefing up.

It also could use some automated defenses to back up the (small and inadequate) guard force. Put some turrets up on the Andromeda base to protect against aerial intrusion and get some Slayers or Ninjadroids to assist with ground defense.

(OOC: Then they could do stuff like stage Dust Brigade raids on the ICC HQ, which would be MAD cool.)
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Just to point out there used to be a shop in the ICC HQ, but it was removed in the construction work that put up the whompas (ie, they wanted to reduce lag with the large rise in people passing through).

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance