Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The perfect team

Here goes

Just did the smoothest mission I have ever been on - No deaths - no probs - really smooth.

Doc
    Crat
    Fixer
    Trader
    Agent
    Engineer

No science involved - no number crunching of what should be the best team - was just perfect.
    Q. Whats the best weapon for an Engineer?
    A. Duel Wield 2 Screwdrivers FTW

Amis you should really calm down...this is just the dreamteam...i don't go to NLC and do "/s looking for 3 ma's,1 agent and 1 fixer...the rest pls just p*ss off"

I didn't mention for example an NT either, but a friend of mine plays one really damn sweet. he pulls alot of adds into one room and AOE's the ***** out of 'em. And yes i take him over any other godlike prof in the team. name of him Genkidama..if he's lfg..take him..you won't regret it

or take Dalmatia she's an Engy using Martial Arts with a 15% scope, take a good look at her when i hook her up with a +132 teamwrangle..it's damn hard to get aggro off her i tell you.

As for MP's, i haven't had one for some time in my team and I'm kinda glad, cause alot of MP's used to just have their pets attack the mob and then go off to grab a chest.

I would say Soldiers have it pretty hard now, since their best buff (RRFE) got kinda annoying since you always have to recalm those mob pets. And for their strong fields...an MP with just using the same weapon as a Soldier can do quite similar damage.
    Rawkster - 200 Agent
    Thorian - 200 Trader

Originally posted by Aldo Clancy
    The Best team?

When I team with anyone from my guild, hands down. Doesnt matter the profession.
    yep me too...or 6 nice people who know how to play thier profession, weaknesses , nerfs and all. It helps also if they have a sense of humor , a few laughs in a mission really makes my day

Meegah
    179 MA
    Red Tigers
    Last edited by Mariana; Nov 20th, 2002 at 11:20:32.

Best PvM team I have been in was 6 lvl 190+ MAs, I doubt it can get much better if you do missions.

PvP I don't really know, but 2 docs, 1 fixer (area snare), 1 NT (AoE and blind) and 2 of anything (maybe not engi or MA)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

easy one for pvm:
    MA
    MA
    MA
    MA
    MA
    trader/MP ( we need to cast UVC/FFOK )

Originally posted by Jayde
    Bah, you guys think too logically...

1) Adventurer
    2) Adventurer
    3) Adventurer
    4) Adventurer
    5) Adventurer
    6) Adventurer

Enough healing and damage to last a lifetime.

-Jayde
    i second this motion but with a mix of ranged and melee so the fight can keep going if the melee get rooted/snared :P

Engieneers are crucial in XP teams.

Assemble team >> grab smoke while engineer pulls missions, run to mission and warps the others there

re: general perfect team discussion

ok, this is my first post on this board, but I have been playing for a bit... but i have this tendancy to start new characters all the time, so I don't have any over 50. However, I HAVE played almost every profession at least a little...

In my experience, observation, and calculations, the perfect team consists of...

6 relatively well-built characters played by cool people who know what they're doing and are interested in team-wide goals. The last part sounds like a corporate slogan but it just means that they don't run off if they get bored, share what they find, and stay involved when theres any fighting going on.

It also helps (at lvls under 50 anyway) if you have:

Enforcer who knows how to get and keep agro (incl apropriate equip and nano);
    NT with good dam who knows how to lose agro, if necessary;
    Doc that doesnt fight and knows when to use team or solo heal (it's just a matter of watching the bars, but a lotta docs don't seem to get it);
    3 others who meet the above criterea.

Perfect team?

Me.
    A fixer.
    Four others.

'borgs.

Teacher's here! TIME TO GET SCHOOLED!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

bah... the template, enf, MA, advy, trader, agent, fixer will outdamage AND generally outperform 6 advys, 6 MAs or six of anything else for that matter. Mind you I'm talking 150 and below
    After that, any blend of professions starts to blur.

6 whatever-you-want is a good team in AO.
    And the profession cocktail debate is sterile, the perfect team is obtained with 6 experimented players that are not smart-asses.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

perfect team for pvm...

6 wp's

easy

At low levels, I despise 6 member teams. So much confusion and <shudder> everyone attacking different mobs. At low levels I recommend:

Doc
    Fixer
    Enf
    and *maybe* an MA

Keeps it simple. At ~lvl 20 this combination (with experienced players of course) can EASILY cut through missions at 100% hard. NCU and run buffs. HoT. Insane damage. Good doc saves much nano by only having 2 or 3 fighters to heal. Easy to see when doc gets aggro and with an enf and an MA I can save my burst for pulling that aggro off. Keep it simple, folks.
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123