Thread: Uber Mobs? or not really?

Uber Mobs? or not really?

Once again a new patch is upon us, and once again mobs get nerfed, ones that are hard to kill, and require alot of skill.

Ones that _could_ of been killed by people withouth the nerfs...

Makes me not want to play sometimes.

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Arrow

I dunno sky, it was pretty damn annoying before. At least they need to not take so freaking looooooooooong.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Everyone claiming firsts, when all I am seeing is that yur the first to attempt a mob after they been nerfed. I think it overall sucks. Its taken months but if you look at the list these mobs were being slowly knocked over worked out and the loot achieved its rarity status. wonder how many weeks till everyone has everything they need?

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Arrow

Heh with the crap drops, take a year for 1/10th of the people out there to "get what they need".
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I agree. I was kinda thinking their difficulty was intended. People were developing strategies and overcoming what were regarded to be impossible odds.

Then they got adjusted. A little - However they are still no pushover. The crack guilds will get their loot. With more dependable results.

They were ALMOST impossible - Probably a little harder than intended. If they were intended to be that hard.. they probably would have dropped entire sets of armor etc etc.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

yup the difficulty now accuratly reflects the size of the loot drops...
    30+ ppl for 1-2+ hours for 0-3 items wasn't a really good situation

Yeah maybe your right zero with only 3 items being dropped its was silly that 30 players couldnt even get asniff at the loot.

I was expecting whole set of armor to drop 10 or more ietms stuff....but 3. Maybe your right.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.