Thread: Patches, patches, lost time!

Angry Patches, patches, lost time!

Patches and patches. Every week a new patch. And say that they are small, NO! They are huge! And say that the servers stay down for a couple of miins? No! It takes Hours and hours!

I mean, AO is a very nice game, id like to play it with no problems, but when i bought the boxed edition, there was no warning that i had to spend hours downloading patches and waiting for servers to go online!!! Who is gonna pay me for the hours it takes to get all those patches, and the lost time too! U say, DONT PLAY THEN, but i've already have a subscription for a month and i would update it, but then again, is this story gonna continue as it is? patches every weeks? Servers lost? More hours of waste?
    Suggestions?
    1. Get those hours of patching, free of charge! or off the charge to say it better
    2. Its better to wait a week more and get a ton of fixes than to patch contunously for a couple of fixes.
    3. Get more advisors in the game! LoL and take the Sentinels OUT LOLOL!

Thanx for ur time, i hope my opinions not even are heard but shared aswell.
    With Respect, Me.
    "Death is only a change to be reincarnated in the recreation machine"
    -------------------

I wonder which angel I'm born with. The good angel or the bad angel? Or if both, which did i forsaken?
    God.. help me..

Actually, in your case, I think that you are sort of the victim of poor timing (which you couldn't really know, in advance). The booster has been scheduled for release right around now, and the number of patches we are seeing (and patches to the patches) is higher than is normal.

Usually, the servers are down every Wednesday for some hours for maintenance. Often, patches are scheduled for that same time, so that both maintenance and patches are bundled together.

But, because there is much that has needed to be added into the game to accommodate the booster, we've had more activity than normal in the downtime area.

I suspect that we can look forward to this same pace of activity for a bit after the booster arrives, then, hopefully things will return to their previous schedule.