Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The stilleto (the impossible dream?)

lucky you aren't a crat where veh air maxes out at 600ish
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Xyberviri
    have you returned that gift wrapped basket thingy

you gotta do that to the supply master Eel(omni) or something else for clans and neutrals

and get some piece you need to complete them
    Nope that didnt work its for building towers
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Yalms

I'll settle for a bumper sticker that says 'My other Yalm's a Stiletto' and some furry dice while you're at it.
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

too much lol give me new IPR and i can get 1
    i dont have neough IP to max complit lol

And you need to build the stilleto, LOL thats like Ferarri saying sure you can get a car, but you need to find the items and get someone to build it for you. And when you get it, ohh sorry you cant use it yet, i guess we havent goten the technology yet, maybe in a few years, sorry that you wasted all your money.

FC gives Norway a bad name. Norway have 3 bad things

1 crazy Priest as prime minister
    2. TAX TAX TAX
    3. FunCom
    Advisor of Arion

The guild for ppl who wants some Fun 150+

www.kelloran.com

This is just one other thing that spells out the typical incompitence of FC.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

this is probebly an uber newb question, but what makes a stilleto diffrent from a normal yelm? does it come with new fetures? o.O
    Apollyan ~ lvl90+ Agent

Originally posted by Apollyan
    this is probebly an uber newb question, but what makes a stilleto diffrent from a normal yelm? does it come with new fetures? o.O
    Well, it does buff your evades, but more important than that, from a fixer point of view atleast, It just looks all that and it's brother. Clearly the coolest yalm design around..sleek, stylish..BLACK..*drool*
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

hmmm

yeah its very strange that nw was released here at the same time as that new asherons game..my bet shadowlands will come out around swg time..
    got to feel for fc..that swg is like a bullet for this game..unless its a real lemon..
    i for one wont want to play ao if mostthe players have left to play swg..its going to happen without doubt

heheh I played AC2 for 2 weeks, and man must i say that it sucks so much that my grand grand kids will feel it.

Swg is where i leave AO.

The only good thing about AO then is Less lag :P
    Advisor of Arion

The guild for ppl who wants some Fun 150+

www.kelloran.com

Originally posted by Apollyan

Originally posted by Serraglio

Well, it does buff your evades, but more important than that, from a fixer point of view atleast, It just looks all that and it's brother. Clearly the coolest yalm design around..sleek, stylish..BLACK..*drool*
    And _huge_ thank the Gods that FC has realised how inadequate the vehicle users feel next to the static scenery vehicles, still I'd love my yalm to be the same size as the one near the Tir whompa, like in the good old days.

hehe, what gets me is, if ther are nolonger ql's of yals, why do they all have diffrent reqs
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12