Thread: Display Skills

Lightbulb Display Skills

One should be able to access ones Toons Skills :
    • within the chat by using commands like "/stamina" & "/Treatment"
    • from outside the game on the character Bio-Page

No general problem though. Even though it happens more than once you got asked questions like "what is your xyz Skill" , "how many free/total NCU you got?" or "whats your MC/SI/PM/NANOINIT etc."
    Nopex NanoTechnican Rimor
    Oh great and mighty Devs, stay thine nurf bat. Insted into thine C++ codex and shower forth love and cool items apon my profession. Oh Great Devs, I beesheche thee! Bring forth love apon my profession, so that all thine other creations might know thine glory, and not laff whence i call out 'I am Not a gimp!'
    Amen -Steppenrazor

Must say I disagree, based purely on the RP POV. Whether a person is skilled or not is not something you can see by just looking at him. You go up and ask.

Anyways, just my take on this.
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Arrow

Yes you "go up and ask" but the other one the starts opening his skill window selects the proper section then and types the number into his chat window...

Isn't typeing /mc instead much better then?
    Oh great and mighty Devs, stay thine nurf bat. Insted into thine C++ codex and shower forth love and cool items apon my profession. Oh Great Devs, I beesheche thee! Bring forth love apon my profession, so that all thine other creations might know thine glory, and not laff whence i call out 'I am Not a gimp!'
    Amen -Steppenrazor

Actually, no.
    Call me stubborn, weird, a fool, whatever
    I believe that kind of information should be given only at that players discretion.

Then again, I'm also among the weirdos who believe this game should be about more than numbers and equipment
    Buford Hitokage Matt

-

Don't fear the night...
    -

-

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Arrow

I think you got me wrong. The intention of this suggestion is NOT to be able to look at player xyz skills but if Player A asks me "what is you MC?" I can simply type "/mc" into the chat bar instead of Looking it up first on the skill window....

The access to the outside game Character Bio Skillview should be restricted also.

Yes this game is/should be more than numbers. But hey!- It's still a game not your life
    Amen -Steppenrazor

Doh!
    Silly me!

"to access ones Toons Skills"

of course...

Sorry

/me enters sneak mode

/me decides to learn how to read

Buford Hitokage Matt

-

Don't fear the night...
    -

-