Thread: What are these red capes I see very high level people wearing once in a long while?

Question What are these red capes I see very high level people wearing once in a long while?

And how are they attained?

(Not Knight's armor cloaks, they are actual capes)
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Its superman!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Is it batman?

ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

No it was an adventurer.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Broken link.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    Its superman!
    HAHA -- the red cloak of flying. More impressive than a yalm and you can fly right past Egro and the babbling yutos.
    In the absence of Light Darkness prevails

I'm guessing you mean This but in red. The one in the picture is Yuan Chi's Air-Cooled cloak that's the blue clan version. For Omni's there is Aurea's Heated Cloak it's the nice red version of the clanner one. It works well with my yellow MA banana suit.

I want one.. but I see fixers camping Ely for it all the time :P

You know I realize now that after I posted the info on what it is I didn't post how to get it. To get it go to either Nero for the clanner version or Utopolis for the Omni version. I'm unsure of the names of the mobs (and exactly where the one in Nero is) but for the Utopolis one go inside the temple and into the second room. Once there go up the spiral pathway and find the straight path that leads to the spirit room to your right will be a twisting path to another room.

In that room turn left and you'll see a redeemed mob standing on the far side of a circle in the floor. Kill that mob and Ardent Pi Shere will spawn in his place, talk to him and give him 6 enel insignias to start the Enel spawn. The first mob who will spawn is Empath Aurea she drops both the heated cloak and Aurea's Boots of Escape. After you kill Aurea Enel himself/herself/itself will spawn, I've done this spawn I don't know how many times and Enel has not dropped anything for me yet.

The biggest problem with this is both Aurea and Enel come with 50 thousand adds and you will likely lag out in there.

Thanks for the information!

Actually, what's a more accurate number on the adds?
    Last edited by Aulial; Feb 4th, 2004 at 23:59:55.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

49 thousand 9 hundred and 99...

30+ with each as I recall, they keep spawning
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

30+ is probably more correct, which I guess if you left it going long enough could be 50 thousand still. Basically the way I always do it is let the first few spawn, start fighting the empath and drag her clear, let another few spawn, drag away the empath, rinse and repeat till dead. At the end of this there are little puddles of redeemed all over the room.

The one good thing is not all the redeemed attack you at once usually about only 2 - 4 out of each spawn puddle can fight the rest have that cannot be attacked/cannot attack for a few minutes mode on.

What's the drop rate on the cloak? We only got the kill once due to griefers, no cloak.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

I have summoned Enel six times in an specific attempt to get this item. During that time, everyone in the team got the gold ring, all the opifexs got the boots, everyone who wanted one got the earring, we all got the chem pad thingy and we had only one cloak drop.

I believe we've summoned Enel another half dozen times with no cloak, so I'll hazzard 10%, or that I'm lucky.

is it...

Is it Batman?

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened