Thread: Those Green Backpacks?

Those Green Backpacks?

Hi all, been seeing alott of people wearing green backpacks lately...

Anyone who can show me an link on that one from the DB? I dont know its name.. And where to get one?
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Ancient container. Apparently it drops in the underwater temple in Adonis from the Omega.

For Omnis the Ancient Container drops from Empath in the Adonis Redeemed Temple on the east side. You need 6 Gilthar Insignias to start the spawn sequence. Kill Ecclesiaste, feed insigs to Ardent, kill Empath Joshua. He will drop an item which when "used" has the container in it. We have gotten 2 containers a few times.

This is very difficult to do as a million mobs spawn as soon as Empath does. So you can pull him out of room if need be.

Gilthar Insigs drop off non-sided mobs throughout Adonis. I usually pick some up just south of the East Side Arks from sabres and the like.

Thanks for the info guys, nice
    "Off to Andois"

btw ive seen them for sale to, is there a standard prize for them atm?
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Standard price on rimor is 15m...got mine for 11m
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-12-12 20:08:38

Reason: In the days when Notum Wars was new Anarchy was ten times the fun it is now...And World of Warcraft is like 20 times the fun.
    How to fix:
    PvP server or old school(Refered to above) server..

Quote:
    And Matrix,youre siggy is so sad,but so true