Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High Level Nukes Don't Exist Anymore

Temp - that helps greatly. I thought it was the other way around

I'll let u off calling me a n00b. I always refer to the new or lower lvl players as newbies. I find that much more palatable

Damn, I'm gonna have to buy some new Nano's now
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Sorry for not replying earlier, guys. Bad Cosmik!

I'll be getting an answer to the question today. Keep an eye on this thread.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Originally posted by Cosmik

I believe it when I see the answer ...

btw ... what about an answer to the question if you know/agree that nullify as well as HE is broken since quite while?

omg, omg, omg, huff..huff....an official answer!

Thx cosmik, I can't wait.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

/me turns off please bot.

Cosmik asked me to post a post about fc's weird nano desing and said he would check up on my question (week since now) no word, but don't worry about it all 3 nukes are a waste of time and kel's + last word need mp bufs or lvl 200+nanomage so why worry at it

I'm worried, I still want them. Come on Cosmik, where are they?
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

(sigh) 14 hours no responc :P
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

You don't really expect any followup from Cosmik do you?

"I'll be getting an answer to the question today."

That's like saying:

"The check's in the mail."

Or better yet...

"I'll still respect you in the morning"

I KNEW it was too good to be true.

The fact that they're crap is besides the point, they should be in the game. I can roll 2,000 missions for ql212 Anima OF Extreme FC Lurve for the MP's (no surprise there) so I should be able to roll missions for Kel's and Last Word.

In passing, can I please note that the MC requirements for these nanos are a bit daft, as is there damage return versus cast/recharge time. I sincerely do not agree that the only NT that can cast these formulas self-buffed are nanomages. There's so many players running around now as solitus or or another breed besides nanomage that it's not even funny. FC might as well put "if you pick this class you will be gimped" into the startup breed selection descriptions for the n00bs.

How many classes cannot self-cast there best formulas at lvl200 just because they picked the wrong breed? Lower the requirements for crying out loud.
    Last edited by Koppo; Feb 27th, 2002 at 12:02:02.
    NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

Unhappy ...

still waiting for an official answer...

DA phayn! DA phayn! (from no answer)

Hi

sure that would be cool to have an official word of FC about those missing nukes(cause they are really missing)
    But what is really unfare is that a guy tat starts a new charts see in the NT nano formulas liste (the FC's one, officials one) 3 very powerfull nukes that in fact are not ingame (just mobs can use them to make us loose XP....)
    And second thing, ITS A LIE to let a new player think he will one day be able to use them.
    Pls take a position & gives us back our nano or take them of from our nano lis

good bye

Jules34 NT 155 not for long

Exclamation ...

a little bump just to ensure this thread will not slide onto side 2 without an answer....

Exclamation

Bump......

Cosmik, we are all waiting...

Cosmik?

Bad me again! I'll have to buy you all drinks at Reets sometime.(Sorry guys, took longer than I really hoped).

Those higher level NT nanos (such as Kel's Neutronium, Izgimmer's Last Word, and Izgimmer's Nuke) do exist, and are in-game. They are available as discs, not crystals, as was always intended to be.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but I take it you haven't been able to find crystals, correct? If it's the discs you've been unable to find, let me know (they are in-game though).

I'll keep a close eye on this thread as well, because I'm sure there's a bit left to say. I'd also like to hear from people that have found the discs (just give a yell).

Discuss on...
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast