Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temple of Three Winds Loot List

Temple of Three Winds Loot List

Hey everyone,
    Everyone out there should know that the Temple of the Three Winds has some really spectacular loot in it. I would like to create a list of all the things people have found in it to help me decide what to hunt next. Please include the mob that drops it. If you are not sure of what drops it, then someone else can tell you where it drops it. I'll try to update the list with information people provide me and hopefully we can get a grandmaster list.

Weapons:
    Stygian Desolator Unsure what drops it
    Phase Blade Exarch's drop these

Armor:
    Shadowfade Armor (Body) This comes in sleeves, boots, gloves, helmet, and pants as well. I'm not sure which boss drops the helmet, but I know the rest of the pieces can be dropped by Faithfuls, reverends, acolytes, windcallers, exarchs, and cultists(?).
    Robe of the Faithful Dropped by Faithfuls
    Acolyte Robe Dropped by Acolytes
    Reverend Robe Dropped by Reverends
    Windcaller Robe Dropped by Windcallers
    Exarch Robe Dropped by Exarchs
    Bracelet of Amplified Sound Dropped by Guardian of Tomorrow

Rings:
    Bronze Ring of the Three First in a series, dropped by regular cultists and Faithfuls.
    Silver Ring of the Three Dropped by Acolytes
    Gold Ring of the Three Dropped by Reverends
    Platinum Ring of the Three Dropped by Windcallers
    Notum Ring of the Three Dropped by Exarchs
    Bloodleech Ring Dropped by Guardian of Tomorrow

NCU Belts:
    Guardian Circuit Board Dropped by Guardian of Tomorrow
    Dark Memories Unsure what this is dropped by

That's all I can think of. Please add to this list and provide locations of dropped items/links of dropped items. thanks!

Stygian Desolator is dropped by Aztur the Immortal. You have to kill the demon Uklesh and the thing named Khalm or something like that to spawn Aztur.
    Uklesh is dropping Frozen tear of Uklesh, but its kinda rare.

Don't know if GoT drops Bloodleech rings, but i'm sure other mobs drop that ring too.

The Guardian of tomorrow also drops "Guardian tank", and a NCU belt, 5x, thats easy to get installed.

Dark memory is dropped by a bigboss(Windtalker?) in the West temple, after all the legionaires. Good item to use combined with the guardian ncu belt

Guardian of Tomorrow dont drop the bloodleech ring, those drops by the higher cultists like exarchs and reverends and alike. There are 2-3 more rings like this, 1 with "poison" ability, 1 with "blinding" and 1 with "explosion"....good rings, if you have the skills to use their extra abilities.

Theres also the new MA attacks, 2 books that needs to be assembled and translated, and theres a MP pet, wich you need a urn and a nano for(?).

(Sorry for not making any links to the stuff, but theres a blonde up in the backyards....)

For shadowfade armor:

2 of the parts (boots and legs I think)drop regularly by windcallers in the same room as custodian of time. (middle door from Do3)

2 of the other parts (body and sleeves I think) drop regularly
    by windcallers in the same room as Uklesh. (right door from Do3)

Gloves drops regularly by the guy thats in the room before Guardian of Time (Its a reverend I think) (right door from Do3)

Ive seen the helmet drop 2 times by mobs in the same room as custodian of time, but it seems to be a very rare drop, there might be some mob that drops this more frequently. (middle door from Do3)

other things:

Custodian of time drops temporal chalice (middle door) -
    I might have mixed this up with Lien the memory stalker, please confirm this.

Uklesh drops barrow strength and fist of orion aswell. (Right door)

Re-animator drops withered flesh (left door)

Curator drops rockcrusher gauntlets and touch of the gripper (middle door)

Defender of three drops notum splice

And those Legionnaire skeletons drop Frost scythe of the legionaire (left door)

The windcaller in the room before the re-animator cave drops Nano Crystal (Lien's crystalizer) - Ive only killed it one so it might not drop it all the time, and this windcaller is much harder to kill than all the other windcallers in the temple (left door)

I might have mixed something up, as I took this from the top of my head, but It should be somewhat accurate
    Last edited by Tonythegun; Feb 24th, 2003 at 11:44:30.

oh and the boss that drops dark memories is called Lien the memory stalker.

I think the custodian of time drops Nematet's inner eye aswell, but Ive never seen it drop, so it might be rare.

the rest of the rings in the bloodleech(Life drain) serie is called Tattered flame(nuke), weeping flesh(DoT) and eternal night(Blind).
    Last edited by Tonythegun; Feb 24th, 2003 at 11:39:59.

There is a also a rare drop from "The Doorkeeper" (the guy after the room with the giant robot) in the form of a waist implant. I've only seen it drop once (and I grabbed it ).

Keeper's Vitality

Adds quite a bit of AC, along with HP, strength, and stamina. Like I said, I've only ever seen it drop once......and I've wacked the Doorkeeper plenty of times.

Oh..here's a link to the Guardian Tank Armor, alluded to above. Stringlily is also happily wearing this.

(far too much time spent in the Temple)
    Last edited by Tricks; Feb 24th, 2003 at 16:10:47.
    tricks

There's also a Chalice that drops in the center path off the rather nasty fellow at the back of the platform with the two weaker exarchs and weaker windcallers.

I've seen some indication that some of the upper bosses may share loot tables. I've seen guides stating the chalice drops off the demon at the end of the right path, but Kinzie, Skael, and I got it off the fellow I'm referencing.

Also, the same fellow that dropped the chalice for us also dropped the gauntlets the curator dropped, however I've killed the Curator enough times to know he drops them (have seen him drop two pairs before). That might explain the phenomenon noted above where people disagree as to who drops what.

Gauntlets

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=204758
    yep,. those gauntlets. got them.
    There is also NODROP UNIQUE right arm implant I found in temple, but can't remember it's name now.

Lien the Memory stalker also drops MEMORY LOOP, only saw this once, it's ncu, adds 33.

i spent 2 weeks trying to get memory loop and yes its on lein the immortal on the left path

Other Drops

I spent quite a bit of time in the temple with my Engineer. I found out on one of my last few days in there, that there are 3 Platinum Rings, and 3 Notum rings. The normal Notum ring has Sense Imp and Psy Mod increase, and drops off Exarchs at times. The other rings are rarer, and I got both from killing the Curator repeatedly. They are rare drops. The Notum rings can be worn at the same time, since they are different items, so you can get boosts of 2 points in 4 different nano skills. The second ring adds +2 to MM and BioMet. The third ring adds +2 to MC and TS, which is perfect for pet classes, like my Engineer.

The Shadowfade helmet has dropped twice on Windcaller Donnel in the Demon room. The Guardian of Time drops Guardian Tank Armor, which I have seen drop 3 times, Guardian Circuit Board drops every time, and a Bracelet good for agents, which is not unique, so two can be worn. Memory Loop drops from Lien the Memorystalker, and is rare. Dark Memories is what usually drops. And since last patch, when you kill Lien, a horde of Legionaires come running down into the room, so it makes the fight quite tough. I got everything possible in the temple I believe, except the waist implant from the doorkeeper. I have also heard that Aztur the Immortal drops a book which is used by Doc's.

Ianjier
    Level 73 Engineer
    Rimor - Clan
    Angels of the Night http://aoaide.curvedspaces.com

shadowfade helm drops off of the windtalkers in Aztur or whatevers room

Can you provide a link to these other Notum Rings? What were they called?

Last night I found a new ring that I hadn't seen before-----I forget what it is called, but it adds decent AC (a bit higher than the Plat Ring) and has the added effect of casting blindness on your opponent (an attack item, much like the Ring of Weeping Flesh). It's black and dropped from an Exarch.

Now I'm tempted to go back in and find a different notum ring....poop.
    tricks

Exarch Robe Drop Location?

Anyone know if the exarch robe drops off of the weaker exarchs in (the ones in the center section)? I've been killing a lot of them, and have not seen one to date.

-Deetz
    Beauregard
    Soldier
    Atlantean

I can confirm both that the weaker exarches drop the robe (though I've only had it happen once) and that the curator drops a different notum ring than the exarches. Thanks for the heads up on that one, I'm now wearing dual notum rings.

Does anyone know if any of the loot from the temple are levelling items?

I only have three things to strive for now, and I need a team to get them. The Keeper's Vitality, Nematet's Inner Eye and the Guardian Tank Armor. Soon I can leave the temple with a calm mind.

Originally posted by Xanrag
    I can confirm both that the weaker exarches drop the robe (though I've only had it happen once) and that the curator drops a different notum ring than the exarches. Thanks for the heads up on that one, I'm now wearing dual notum rings.

Does anyone know if any of the loot from the temple are levelling items?

I only have three things to strive for now, and I need a team to get them. The Keeper's Vitality, Nematet's Inner Eye and the Guardian Tank Armor. Soon I can leave the temple with a calm mind.

Heh heh.

You and 3 other full groups, at any given time, in any given pf.

Yeah, I know a few people who purposely /terminate when they are getting near to levelling to level 60 because they haven't got all the temple loot they want yet. The dungeon is just so darn nice. :P

http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=204647

Skull of the Anchient
    A very incredible head implant
    Supposedly drops off of Aztur stoopid rarely.
    Would love to have someone confirm.

List needs to be corrected really fast:

There are THREE notum rings I happened to find out:
    1 ring adds +2 to sens improv and psych improv
    1 ring adds +2 to matt crea and ts
    1 ring adds +2 to matt meta and bio meta (supposedly is really rare, first and only ring I ever got becuase I only thought there was one :P )

Cool

Originally posted by tricks
    Can you provide a link to these other Notum Rings? What were they called?

Last night I found a new ring that I hadn't seen before-----I forget what it is called, but it adds decent AC (a bit higher than the Plat Ring) and has the added effect of casting blindness on your opponent (an attack item, much like the Ring of Weeping Flesh). It's black and dropped from an Exarch.

Now I'm tempted to go back in and find a different notum ring....poop.
    Actually, all the 3 different notum rings are called the same, Notum Ring of the Three, so my guess is you're only supposed to have 1.

The other ring is probably a Ring of Eternal Night.
    Last edited by Dionysus; Apr 10th, 2003 at 13:52:45.
    It's easy to sit there and say you want more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. Sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money.
    -----------------------------
    Myrdraal
    Ehlenia
    Alektca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast