Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truspace 900 XL - Vision

Truspace 900 XL - Vision

I really want the Truspace visor, I have heard that they drop in the Ace camp, but do anyone know of what mob? I have only meet 1 person with them, I think. I wana look cool!

Truspace 900 XL - Vision
    Neonx My fixer =) Stuff
    and...
    Ntrad My, dead, trader...

I got mine from a Secundus mob. It isn't any specific mob, just a rare random drop.

They're really hard to kill now that they run through walls etc etc. You'll need a decent team depending on your level.

John

Yep, i've never had one drop when I've been up there. So I have to stick with Sunglasses
    Fixers were not put on this world to damage things, purely to run away from stuff.....

Skizzz - Omni Fixer

Recruiting for Alphastrike, send me a /tell

Recruitment Ad - Contact us here

secundus mobs drop em
    Some dude

Originally posted by JohnMclain
    I got mine from a Secundus mob. It isn't any specific mob, just a rare random drop.
    The guy I meet with them also found them on a secundus mob, are you sure that they can drop from quartus and tertuis mobs to? I can solo them, but no the secundus =(. If they drop from quartus and tertius to Im gona go and kill em! I must have it.

And btw, rare, do you have any idea of how rare? I mean uber rare or just a little rare?
    Neonx My fixer =) Stuff
    and...

Uber rare. Like as rare as a non refined offensive mastery cluster.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Well, I probably killed 400-500 secundus in teams and solo before I got it.

I'm not sure it can drop from quart/terts, but I'm not sure it won't drop either.

These things aren't quick kills though, solo they're 10m and I can only take the really weak types w/ rrfe running. In teams you you used to be able to hunt primus caves fairly effectively killing one every 4-5 minutes... but with pathing fix this is now effectively impossible and they took out two of the spawns.

Anyone whose snagged one gotten it off a tert?

John
    Last edited by JohnMclain; Apr 15th, 2003 at 21:15:16.

afaik, they drop only from primus/secunduses. i got mine from a primus bully.

I got mine of a primus as well, never heard of tertius or quartus dropping them.

GL btw
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

Doh, only primus and secundus, I am quite screwed then. Well some day I will maybe be pimp...
    Neonx My fixer =) Stuff
    and...

Yup got mine from a primus too
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Exclamation

Originally posted by skizzz
    Yep, i've never had one drop when I've been up there. So I have to stick with Sunglasses
    Heck I will settle for those Sunglasses!
    Where does that drop?

Griefer - A person who flames in threads to boost his own fragile ego - trying to elevate himself by putting others down.

it said at antiguardians that those sunglasses dropp of the pumpkin head on halloween, so only 6more months till spawn
    "They always talk of my drinking....
    but they never speak of my thirst."

If the Iron Reet is outside all day long, do you think it has rusty nuts?

Elonn
    RK1 Omni Fixer

Yep. Although I don't know anyone who actually got any this past Halloween. My team was able to locate the mother-load of Uncle Pumpin-Heads and we didn't have anything to show for it after six hours of unsubdued carnage.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Well Neonx maybe you will get lucky, I wasnt even at the ace camp when a guildy sent me a tell that a mob at aces droped the visor. Being nervous about corpse dissolving i rushed to the camp and promptly got warped by a notum and died, oddly enough i still had the time to run back there, ressing and all and loot the corpse.
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

DARN!

Originally posted by Elonn
    it said at antiguardians that those sunglasses dropp of the pumpkin head on halloween, so only 6more months till spawn
    Hehe Just my luck

Thanks for the info!
    Griefer - A person who flames in threads to boost his own fragile ego - trying to elevate himself by putting others down.

Abrikoosje cries
    Abrikoosje: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I want one tooooooooooo!

Seriously, I can solo a secundus soldier type mob selfbuffed. but like john said, these things take 10 minutes to do YUK!...

A primus simply outheals the damage I do to it lol!...

Anyways... I'd love a truspace... been camping there now for a while, but no luck in seeing it drop. And then I see agents and enfs run around with a visor ffs They dont even need one! (of course it's a nice item, but a normal helmet would be better then the visor. Some people just dont know it's one of the few things that's CanBeWornWithSocialArmor.

sigh.

I never saw those glasses drop either... and I was at a spawn point for those pumpkinheads for hours
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

I got my TruSpace just recently.

Took about 2 kills before it dropped. (Arrived at Ace's, had a guildie holding loot open on a Primus, I think, so I was pretty lucky to find one so quick)
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

/me gets ready to get flamed/strung up/etc.

I got the Visor off a Primus mob a couple weeks ago. There were no fixers anywhere to be found at the moment, as of course they would have had first dibs. As for non-fixers using it, the + to RI can be nice for any gun user. I actually asked some advice on whether to use the visor, mk2 helm or spiritual rites helmet, see:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=123557

and the consensus seemed to be to go with the visor.
    Good luck to all you GA fixers!

cheers
    amis
    Skebet Omni lvl 181 MP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast