Thread: Un-authorized TBA Strike by Tisantous

Un-authorized TBA Strike by Tisantous

Hello Fellow Employees of the Omni-Tek Corporation:

I am Trent “Reznoir” Sotto, Acting Director of Public Relations for the TBH/TBA. This transmission is a response to the last article that Tisantous had transmitted to the Rubi-Ka Times about The Black Alliance going on strike. We as an organization loyal to Omni-Tek want to clear up this issue at hand. In no way, shape or form was Tisantous (former member and Directior of Public Relations for the TBA) ever given authorization to say that the TBA was going on strike, we have no intention to go on strike now or in the near future.

Tonight the TBA interguild talks were opened up and the TBA strike matter was quickly resolved between the TBH and DRAP and hope that other members of our alliance will participate next time so we can resolve any other problems this issue has caused. We also invite any other organization leaders within the Omni-Tek Corporation who has questions or issues to resolve with the TBA to participate in our next meeting with the assurance that we will try our best to help answer any questions and/or resolve any issues you may have with the Alliance.

We would also like to state for the record that Tisantous was also going around posing as an Official for both the TBH and TBA which he was not and that anything he has done was un-authorized by the TBH/TBA. He has since been handled accordingly and is no longer a member of the TBH/TBA.

We apologize for any inconvenience to all TBA members and associates affected by this issue and we would like to express our graditude to all the many people that stand with us in our cause.

If anyone has any questions on the matter at hand please feel free to contact me and I will try to answer all your questions.

Mech Engi 750 - Elec Engi 878 - Quantum FT 687 - Weapon Smt 806 - Nano Prog 903 *unbuffed*

Engineer of Silent Night

It seems to me that Azazzel is losing control over the alliance slowly. "The Law" left TBA because they finally realized what goals Azazzel and other TBA leaders have in mind. I will not disclose at this time what those goals are and who is involved, but I urge all loyal Omni-Tek guilds who are part of TBA to leave this alliance immidiately to avoid consequences against specific guilds in the near future. Reports have shown that a new threat has appeared on the horizon. More about this can be read on Kirranas website "Omni-Tek Command". Even if TBA is now trying to get a grip on the problems that apparently are inside the alliance at the moment, there will be no hope for TBA! The embargo which will - hopefully - be officially announced today is a start of political actions against the deeds of TBA leaders Azazzel (TBH) and Ugluk (Night Assault Legion). As long as those criminals lead TBA, there will be no loyalty to Omni-Tek, no justice within Omni-Tek, no unity between Omni-Tek employees. Terrorism and crimes are a hot topic these days in the leader discussions and not all employees see the need to clean Omni-Tek of the inner cancer that has befallen even the highest ranks. I am not authorized to speak for OTSEC as a whole, but I can speak for Omni-Pol and our affiliates and I tell you that political pressure will be applied onto TBA as a whole until TBA acts in a satisfactory manner and removes the criminals Azazzel and Ugluk from their ranks. After this, Omni-Administration will be contacted to remove them both from Omni-Tek employment permanently. Armed war is not neccessary against TBA, as the word or pen has more power than the sword (or the Nova Flow). Once again i wish to stress that this is not a war against all TBA members, rather political action against crimes and non-activity by TBA to bring justice upon their own kind.

Best regards,
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Well, I can tell you this Meister. The word of the Nova Flow is soon going to show itself for you.
    As for TBA falling apart, never. We are as active as ever and have never once regarded the fact that TBA will fall. You must remember, We always prevail.

Yet you forget to acknowledge why The Law left TBA, you lost a great number of members with them. Tisantious posted a statement which maybe holds some truth. Now he is on your KOS list for posting this without permission. I dont see TBA prevail, I see it falling apart and that is exactly what will continue to happen as long as you stay part of TBA leadership.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.

Originally posted by EvilNed
    Well, I can tell you this Meister. The word of the Nova Flow is soon going to show itself for you........You must remember, We always prevail.
    Do I hear a threat of physical violence from one Omni-Tek employee made to another? I'll just pretend that it's a poor metaphor and not report it to the authorities. Why should open fighting break out between the loyal OT employees and disloyal elements within the company that could very well end with the purgeing of those fringe elements.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

So, Meister. You partially blame it on me that TBA is falling apart? I got insider information that your Guild is falling apart, or alteast get you out of it. Then you will be absolutely without protection. Even if they are foolish enough to have you left in lead, and start a war with TBA, you will die.
    Charles, that was a threat to Meister, and I will see to it that it is carried out. Watch where you go Meister. Your death might be lurking at the next turn, in a shape that you least expect it.
    Next time you won't be as lucky and avoid getting terminated. Just you wait.

Ugluk, you solidify my opinion about TBA with every word you say as a futile attempt to hurt me or my reputation. If you really want to see me dead, go clan and kill me in battle in the future. Today and the next months are not your time to threaten me with anything. After all, it is not just me who has declared political war against TBA in an attempt to clean Omni-Tek of your foul presence. The Law and AOR have already left your so called "Omni-Tek Alliance". I dont know what else it takes to open your eyes and see that you are nowhere powerful enough to be a threat to my person. I may be only head of Omni-Pol, but at least i am a loyal Omni-Tek employee - in contrary to you.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol

Haha, I have alot of contacs outside TBA. I can get you killed ANYWHERE! In your apartment, in trade, when your safe in your bed, you name it. So I do not have to turn Clan to do this, and I wont. Next time the attack will be organized and you won't get away, good luck.

Disgraceful.

Atrox aren't the brightest of bulbs, are they?

I'm appalled at the management team here for allowing such inappropriate remarks to be made to a fellow employee. You should have been fired and possibly charged with corruption and with treason, and all your supervisory board subjected to disciplinary action, including the cancellation of vacation time.

I suspect something is going seriously wrong inside the Atrox genome, because irrational and melodramatic outbursts like this appear to be occuring with more frequency and severity than ever before. Perhaps some form of undetected viral damage has tainted the Atrox DNA libraries and every new replication cycle increases the effect of the defect on the already fragile mental state of the Atrox...Perhaps the Division of Eugenics Architecture should look into the phenomenon.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

re

Further supporting arguments that Tisantous is only in Omni to hurt us from the inside.

We encourage all loyal members of Omni to avoid him at all costs, and avoid doing any kind of business with him.