Thread: Looting Siphons from bodies

Looting Siphons from bodies

Was playing around with the different shift/ctrl combos with clicks and i pushed ctrl+left click. Had the siphons on my mouse cursor went to put them in my inventory but accidently clicked on the ground. So when i looked there was the siphons on the ground so i picked them up and look in my inventory and to my surprise there are the siphons rdy for me to use lol.

What do you know, it works.

If we can get an ARK to root this, I'd appreciate.
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

OMG!!!!

BUMP!!!
    BUMP!!

I'm so happy I could hump your leg!!!
    "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."

Great find.

I put a link to it in my rooted 'Helpful post' index.

-- Munkee
    Active chars:
    My Shade MunkeeShrike - Named for a Bird with the habit of catching other birds and small animals and impaling the uneaten portions of their bodies on thorns - of the Huge, Inc. family.
    Munkeezon - of The Dojo
    Munkeezon & Alts on Testlive - of The Bratpack

Fellow Shade? Creep over to us in the Shadows

Sure thing i am on RK1 and hang out in Nascense Frontier alot you can set-up a appointment. =P

Is there any way to mass loot them out of remains? I can do the ctrl-left click thing, but that gives them to me 1 at a time...which means a long wait if I want to pick up 200 of them.

Don't buy 200 then

Hopefully you wont have to use "tricks" to loot them for much longer. There's supposed to be a patch that will fix a lot of issues any day now.

Originally posted by Darqa
    There's supposed to be a patch that will fix a lot of issues any day now.

*/me remembers how long the team mission terminals were broken and can't help but to snicker at that*

Originally posted by TechnogeekP2P
    What do you know, it works.

If we can get an ARK to root this, I'd appreciate.
    well, if we could get FC to fix the damn bug it would be even better
    rerolling on rk-4

Am I missing something here...?

Admittedly I've been playing with my Keeper alt for a bit lately, so haven't been keeping up with Shade news, but this thread seems to be suggesting you can't pick up siphons as loot from kills, yes?

Um - I have three spirit siphons, all of which I looted the normal way - is this a new bug or something?
    [ cruise / casual-tempest.net / transference.org ]

It was a bug at release that has been fixed since.