Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experimental Cyborg Token Board

Experimental Cyborg Token Board

i was hunting borgs on my NT cos of boredom, and i found this thingy http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=244719 i was wondering if this is a rare find or if it drops commonly, according to database its from recent patch, it seems to offer tradeskill uberness of 1k board, without the 1k token req - too bad i thas TL6 req tho
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

I've heard of it dropping. It supposedly has a pretty nice droprate.

I'm going to pick one up for the nice treatment boost.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

hehe perfect for TL6+ people who switched sides and lost their tokens lol
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

my story

where were you hunting borgs when you got this if you dont mind me asking
    Renowolf

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-12-25 14:21:14

It will remain playable until : 2006-12-27 15:12:16

A friend of mine got it in a borg mission...
    Oakk - Nobel Prize Engineer - Thorwenn - The Man - Thorald - Spiritual Leader - Thorwood - Master Surgeon - Thorgarr - Manager - Thorden - Union Man - Thorvid - CEO

Proud members of Rimor neutral community

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

Drop loc: NE corner of Perpetual Wastelands, the borg city with land control area in the middle. Kill full generals. We got 2 drops in about 15 minutes.
    Ataur - Northern Star
    Ex Adrastus II

/me hums a little toon while he goes to hunt...

Treatment looked nice your right. The other stuff wasnt as good as our token board but eh.... :-)
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Got one on the 3rd kill or something from a Cyborg Kernel or thereabout.
    In the Abandoned base in northeastern PW
    Gyro "Pettersmart" Gearloose .:. badger "badger" badger
    Closseau.:.Elvira.:.SirBoris.:.raba1der.:.Baldcrat
    All proud members of Elements of Destruction
    Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    We will flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

i got mine at cyborg ruins ^^

my story

A neutrals wet dream
    Apprentice Raidea - Lv 215, Supreme Creator - Setup
    Veteran of Nemesis

NightGhost: Perhaps it doesn't take two to make an idiotic argument, altho you have proven for a fact, that one man indeed, can make two idiotic arguments.

Bero: I think, I made my point, there is no noticeable difference between lvl 165 and 190 and even between 160 and 200, the difference is small…

Originally posted by Elbo
    /me hums a little toon while he goes to hunt...

Treatment looked nice your right. The other stuff wasnt as good as our token board but eh.... :-)
    if you compare the effort to get one its pretty uber..especially if you change sides or stuff. the difference to the 1k boards aint that big.

It's a pretty nice item for the +25 Treatment boost alone! The +5 Int boost is just a bonus.

Will be good to have for putting in higher Symbiants, too.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

And if you read the description of the item, that 'RUR' thing it mentions? That's our little org. Yay us!

Sorry, could not help myself :-)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

RUR pwnz.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

whats a RUR?

+1

my story

Originally posted by Bobv
    whats a RUR?

+1
    http://rubika.no-ip.com/RUR/

Can I get confirmation from RUR that this one will NOT turn me into a reet, or other mutated shape?

Well Destractor, if you want to get technical about it, this is actually cyborg technology, based in part of research the borgs stole from RUR and Uncle Bazzits.

So what it boils down to is do you trust cyborg technology more than RUR technology?

No, wait... don't answer that.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(roleplay mode=on)
    I don't remember any of the test-subjects getting turned into leets, reets or other small furry creatures.
    There is no longer any signs of paranoia on the testsubjects, so the original board should be ok, if we manage to finish it one day....

Anyways, RUR can not take responsibility of anyone using that board until it's been properly tested, researched and approved. Remember, this is technology stolen from us, but we do not know (yet) what excact modifications has been made to it.

Right, Dabz?

-Yiis
    (roleplay mode=off)

hehe

Not just a Neut's dream , can you say SHADE hehe one they can wear even if it is tl6

Horadorm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast