Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete Shadofade Armor drop-list:

Smile Complete Shadofade Armor drop-list:

This list is a bulletproof guide to getting your full Shadowfade Armor. I know there are many people out there that wants a as detailed as possible guide, so I've tried to be as spesific as I can.

Ok, I will now tell u where all the parts drop. Behold:

SLEEVES: Drops from different Reverends, u can get it easy from the first Reverend you encounter in the beginning of the temple (Third room, room with a fake-portal). In the first room where you can go either left or right. Now u have gotten sleeves.

PANTS: Drops for different Windcallers and Reverends, one certain one is the Reverend you encounter when you are approaching GOT room, the room before GOT room. K, now we have sleeves and pants.

GLOVES: Gloves drops from random Reverends, but one confirmed drop is from the first Reverend you encounter after going RIGHT after Defender of the Three (Towards GOT). He is in the end of a hallway, in a nook, right accros the door guarded by two cultists. Now we have our gloves.

BOOTS: Drops from Windcallers in Exarch room, next to the Curator room. The room with Exarch Li-po, in other words u take the MIDDLE door (straight foreward) with Defender of the Three. Now we only need helmet and chest armor.

HELMET: It is consider a rare drop, I disagree it's not so rare, but most people think this drops from Windcaller Tilla. This is wrong. It drops from a Windcaller in the same room as the Boots, the room next to the Curator. Now only chest to go!

CHEST: Chestpiece drops from sevelral Windcallers, and it always (99%) drops from Windcaller Tilla. In Azur/Uklesh room.

Thats it, now you have a full Shadowfade Armor thanks to me...

Enjoy
    Dr. Zoidberg: "What? Do I smell or something?...."sniff"....Ohhhhh...."

Gimp Keeper Cortax
    Gimp Uber ninja Agent Critium
    Gimp Shade Detest
    RK2

Nice guide, only lack the helmet now but think i stay with my sock think i gained 300+ ac from the shadowfade and a nice chunk on conceal.
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

Great info for Temple agents. Bump!
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Thumbs up

Nice job!
    Mimic: Agent

hhhmmm

the gloves drop from rev. cadelly? I camped him 2 hours and got 2 things...jack and squat.

Re: Complete Shadofade Armor drop-list:

Originally posted by Core
    HELMET: It is consider a rare drop, I disagree it's not so rare, but most people think this drops from Windcaller Tilla. This is wrong. It drops from a Windcaller in the same room as the Boots, the room next to the Curator. Now only chest to go!
    That it drops from Tilla is not wrong. Ive looted it off both Tilla and in the room you are talking about, so drops both places..

Thanks for the guide...got my full set in about an hour

Windcaller Yin is the Windcaller you are describing as the windcallers next to the curator room. She drops Pants and Boots 100%. Over half the time she has a 3rd drop, and the Helmet is one of the items that drops in that 3rd slot.

Windcaller Rendel in the same room has some chance to drop Shadowfade as well, but its a fairly low chance.

Thumbs up

thx for the guide man , much appreciated

added a link to this thread in the "old sticky's" thread, so even if it drops off the first page everyone can still find it

good work Core!
    Mattie, 209 GrandMaster OT Finalizer
    Agent Professional
    send me an email
    or visit us on irc.funcom.com

"For everything that works, there was a time when it didn't."

Gloves no longer drop from that guy.. I think

The Shadowfade Helmet dropped from Wincaller Tilla for me today
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Windcaller Donnel dropped me the helmet - just 5 min ago

Just as I was about to leave ToTW, as I was happy wearing my Balaclave and as the Helmet Drop info was a bit vague.

I now have a complete set. Some parts thank to being able to kill the trains I encountered. LoL.

A happy Camper.
    Last edited by Uranus; Aug 13th, 2004 at 21:00:39.

Thumbs up

Donnel for me, yesterday

bump
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I just finished my set two days ago, and I got the Helmet and the Gloves in the Exarch room past the GoT. I was stunned to say the least, and had given up getting them. I was going to settle for the wool helm dealio and rockcrusher's.

For how long does Shadowfade do it's job? Is it only good from when you can twink it on until 60-70ish, or is there a point in going to totw at lvl 60 to get it and use it for a while?
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

How early have you all been able to twink it on. Yesterday I took my 31 Agent in and on my first drop got helm,legs, and boots but with comp. attributes my sense/agi is only in the lower 100s . Any suggestions for twinking this on?

somebody sticky this guide. <3 for those new agents.
    /amnesiac/insomniac/lostsoul/

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa
    How early have you all been able to twink it on. Yesterday I took my 31 Agent in and on my first drop got helm,legs, and boots but with comp. attributes my sense/agi is only in the lower 100s . Any suggestions for twinking this on?
    Depends on when you want it on, I got mine on at level 40, but thats because Im lazy... And with lazy I mean I got ql 73 imp in at level 37 and was quite happy with that, until I met this level 30 trader with ql 100 ish in... So anything goes basiclly
    Last edited by Gonoc; Nov 15th, 2004 at 08:37:46. Reason: Im stoopid, added the level I got it in :P
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast