Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing new guild:Redemption

Post Introducing new guild:Redemption

A new guild has been formed in light of the title farming and the nasty rumors and reputations that the more powerful guilds have been getting.
    Unfortunately this reputation has grown into lots of nasty tells to many of the people that actually fight and earn our titles,so we had little choice but to leave and create a guild with a strict policy about protecting the last fun thing for the high lvls to do in AO.
    All members titles will be EARNED in 25% or by fighting Omnis in arenas.

This thread is not made so that we can brag,its just to keep rumors from spreading and to give an official reason for forming.

There are absolutely NO hard feelings between us and our former guild(s)as far as i know,and personally it still saddens me and many guildmates that we had to leave so many friends behind
    Also we are not here to steal members from our former guild(s).Anyone who joins will be people who come to us willingly.(unless your are a former Eternal Fury member...then u will be harrassed untill u come back to our family )

see ya soon

Disciple092 lv 200 clan MA
    ................representative of Redemption

Exclamation Indeed

Well said Disc. That would be correct. When we formed the guild many false assumptions and misinterpretations took place. As President of Redemption let me make it clear that it is not our intention to "steal" your members. As our name suggests, we merely offer a haven for those who are guildless or feel unhappy with their current guild. This does not mean that we try to persuade people to join us. We simply open the door; walking through it is their choice alone. Redemption is a fresh start, a guild of friends in which nonsense like title-farming will NOT be allowed. It is my intention for Redemption to keep a good reputation and it is my sincere wish that we maintain a good relationship with all the other guilds. Thank you.

Messman

President of Redemption
    Last edited by Messman; Jul 11th, 2002 at 04:59:54.

Good luck to you :-)
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

I thought...

I thought i already saw a guild named redemption, oh well, maybe it flopped like all other bad guild ideas

not saying yours is bad

BUT!!!

we'll all have new goodies on the expansion so chill out, go to college or somethin'
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Talking

grats guys ,good luck to you
    hope to see some good battles in 2ho or wherever

There's an omni guild named redemption. You guys will prolly be forced to change name :\
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

What is that you "redeem" yourself over? Lack of a normal sexlife?

Change the name!

Good luck guys!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Good luck with the redemption
    ~Lone

Thumbs up

May the force be with yah!

Hope too see u in 2h0 / Camelot now :>
    Ipex Monkey
    Mithril Iphek
    ~Tranquility

G'l In the future and May the Life serve you well. =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Smile gl!

Good luck guys. sounds like a sincear guild with a bright future.

Talking Bah

Bah a long dead Omni guild with only 4 remaining members that have long since left AO doesnt count Pho. The President forgot to do /org disband before he quited.

Thanks for all the nice replies guys. We will see some action in 2h0 once we got on our feet.

P.S. Heh.... cute Destructiva. I was beginning to worry what took you so long.

Messman

President of Redemption

roooooooooooorfl

lets see some of the people on the roster of redemption.

Ajuna. i was in DAV when he killed punk 6 times to get Neo.

Messman. when he lost apprentice i dont even remember how many ppl in guild he asked if he could kill them to get it back.

Askiles, how did you get novice? i know you went and lost it pueposely the next day, but refresh me how you got it?

Synoptic is always giving out kills when he gets rookie so i hear.

your a bunch of hypocrits. k

woot....good luck on the new guild Mess.

Im sure all of us in TC look forward to some great battles with you in the future....=)
    ~Manchilde

Uh huh

Oxo I dont care what you think and I dont know or care what Ajuna, Askiles or Synoptic ever did; they are my friends. Redemption is a guild of friends and a fresh new start where nonsense like title-farming will NOT be allowed. Hence our name. And dont bother getting on my case Oxo. I'm not having a bit*hing contest in here like everybody else on the forums does. If you have any problems with my guild I'll happily meet you in the Arena. Nuff said.

Messman

President of Redemption

Re: Introducing new guild:Redemption

Originally posted by Disciple092

All members titles will be EARNED in 25% or by fighting Omnis in arenas.
    Sounds fair, but I just saw messman ganked a clanner for title. What a hypocrit.

Yeah right, that was a funny post... some of you guys are the worst farmers ever seen in the game. LOL, why do you blame it on Storm? What a bunch of chicken ****s some of you are, this is OMG LOL....

Well, to anyone who has any doubt at all that MANY of these guys in Redemption actually did farm, well then I can confirm it here and now, MANY of them are infact farmers, they left Storm because they wanted to make it look like they werent farmers. Truth is that MANY of these guys several times have asked to participate, and infact participated in title farming.

I thought some of you were ok guys, but OMG I was wrong, a total bunch of idiots.

And btw, I think Storm is happy to get rid of those rotten apples.
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Jul 11th, 2002 at 19:29:27.

its just EF all over again but with a different name, leader, and a few title farmers attached

they couldnt stay together in EF, lets hope they make it this time.

Originally posted by Oxo
    its just EF all over again but with a different name, leader, and a few title farmers attached

they couldnt stay together in EF, lets hope they make it this time.
    Well, without the lesbian leaders, I think they can.. And I dont think Messman is homosexual, so it shouldnt be a problem.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast