Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for soldier nano (professionals look and forward!!! ;)

Suggestion for soldier nano (professionals look and forward!!! ;)

Ok, my name is SS and I'm a attack rating junkie...

Soldiers need a -extended- version of Automatic Targeting and a 2nd and/or 3rd line with more added attack rating both in 'standard' version and extended...

Not selfonly btw...

bump for soldier love and SS's attack rating

*Edit - typo, 8:23 am here o_O *
    Last edited by SS; Oct 4th, 2002 at 07:24:15.
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

Go to bed SS

Soldiers have been begging for this for ages.. But nice to see that more professions think soldiers need some love Even if its for theire own benefit
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Talking aWwoo

Heheh Good idea SS:P
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Omni Clan imbalance

There is a massive imbalance at the top end due to Kaehler sleeves being clan only - I refuse to change sides because I help people and stuff in my guild and have alot of good friends there .

Only problem is it is a huge advantage for clan soldiers ;( , leaving omni soldiers stuffed (No way those OT rings compensate for Clan sleeves - or the micro kinetic) .

This really needs looking at .

whats sleeves got to do with this?

Property of the Devil

Attack rating

They bump Attack rating up (Assault rifle +72) - Clan only

So? different sides have different advantages
    FC made their choice, live with it.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Red face Feh

Name 1 decent omni high lvl advantage for soldiers ?

I dont want no damn sleeves, Im a agent... I just want a attack rating nano thats Automatic Targeting (Extended) and/or a 2nd and 3rd line of attack rating boosting nanos...

For me

Property of the Devil

How about the stupidly annoying omni guards now in most places?
    Or the annoying omnis in tir buff begging?
    Or the +22sta/str sleeves (handy for new armour?
    Or the omni pol elite?

Just stop moaning and live with it.

As for sleeves, they'res alternatives, mk2 sleeves or:
    http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=168931

Which im currently using atm (one anyway..)
    Last edited by Sbje; Oct 4th, 2002 at 22:52:17.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

ok Sbje... u obviusly dont know much about the omni side!

Omni's begging for buffs? what the hell has that got to do with enything?

Or the +22sta/str sleeves (handy for new armour?
    Sure, sure... but u need 601+ stamina to equip em. meaning u dont need them at all to equip the armor... so not worth useing.

How about the stupidly annoying omni guards now in most places?
    Can u say, Story line... Clan's are invadeing omni terretory, hence there is omni Guards... uuuuu... they are hella easy to calm to.

Or the omni pol elite?
    A good armor for low lvl twinks, but thats IT... at higher lvl there is ALLOT better armors out there... corona MK II, flowers, dragon armor, carbonium armor ect, ect...

the sleeves are a imbalance, and every omni soldier has atleast once thought of going clan for the sole reason of useing these... ime sure of that!
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

its a game, you picked a side, FC decided 1 side should have some items, its tough, just live with it, if your tempted to change sides cause of some sleeves, obviously you don't think much about your friends/guild..

As for buff beggers, I mean the amount of omnis now in TIR when looking for buffs since theres now nothing stopping em.
    You don't hear low level MP's complaining as they struggle to get to Nelebs now do you? hell I find it a pain in the ass get through omni ent cause of the guards, let alone others wanting nelebs robe etc.

So, live with it, simple.

Just to add to it, should I moan to hell about Augmented OT ring's then? since they help you cast OS alot earlier...
    Last edited by Sbje; Oct 5th, 2002 at 10:20:56.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Hehe.. i have a couple of sleves in my backback... thought about a week in the shadows to equip them, but arf.. thats against my principles.

Anyway.. the OT rings are quite good, and the str/sta sleves okay too, but still... the direct boost in weapon skills are more valuable, by far. But i dont think this thread was intended as whine thread bout sleves. Hehe.. comeon.

Give uss usefull AT-line of nanos. I had a little fight with a fixer again last night... GA4, etc. I managed to hit him once!. [irony]Wow what a great game this is.. so fun and all [/irony] How is anyone gonna be able to hit something with 2,5k def modifiers with 1,1-1,2k attack rating? I guess FC's answer would be : Youre not!
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Aye fixers are a pure joke

And we shouldn't have to moan about 2 sleeves which barely add anything (well they shouldn't seem like that)

Soldiers SHOULD have the best attack rating by alot with their weapons, but they don't and thats down to FC, but hey we're the gimp class right?
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Originally posted by Predicament
    Go to bed SS

Soldiers have been begging for this for ages.. But nice to see that more professions think soldiers need some love Even if its for theire own benefit
    Soldiers and enforcers do need a little love. Not much, but like a long hug or a little kiss on the cheek. Nothing too intimate, just brush'em up a bit

Oh yeah btw, make RRF self only. Saves me time running around looking for it!

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Arrow lol sleeves, here I go

Sleeves are the difference between a 200 soldier who can swap CHS with any other AR weapon and a soldier who can't. Well actually, you could but that means a shining FA implant as well, which makes the skill difference 177.

Elite, lol. If someone thinks elite is better armor, its a sure sign they are a newb, don't care what level they are. Looks != advantage. (looking like a black stormtrooper armor ripoff isn't for everyone either)

Don't even bring story into it. Omni is supposed to have better equipment, and they don't. Can we get your better organization bonuses that you are supposed to have then? Otherwise why should omni have worse equipment...um yeah, ok, they're omni scum who just beg and cheat people yeah 2 bits in a piece of data measure the person at the keyboard.

The main problem is theres no information on this. If there had been information in startup ("don't go clan if you want to have a better soldier past 150") it would be a little different. Oh thats right, you can change sides and trash all your tokens after learning about it

Sleeves should be soldier only, since FC won't be sending good attack your way anytime soon any other way. Some soldiers are always *****ing about everyone else with "their" weapons anyways.

Lowlev mps: Harry's > 20k > OF
    If they are in a team that can kill Neleb, they are in a team that can do that. To be honest, they're in a team that can probably run past the guards.

I'd agree with anyone that says omni shouldn't have better equipment until clan gets better org bonuses though.
    Last edited by Mercatura; Oct 5th, 2002 at 16:50:03.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

God dammit... Stop hijacking my thread about those damn sleeves!!

Give me more attack rating

Property of the Devil

CHS sucks after 170ish anyway...
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

permanent tms wud be nice

but with nano reflect

Originally posted by SS
    God dammit... Stop hijacking my thread about those damn sleeves!!

Give me more attack rating
    Hehe but only if i get my damn sleeves

Nah ok - a improved AR Version would be nice too. Something with boosts our Attack a little more than only +23. Well redesign Total Focus too - remove the evade penalties on it. We soldiers have such low evades. I never saw "... tried to hit you and missed" in pvp if I not go to full def!

And as I said we soldiers have 2 shield lines (with tms 3!) Make the extended shields self only and the normal one team only. This would be a very good improvment. Well and if you don't make the extended version selfonly. I think you should do this cause we still can buff all others with a 30min 30% reflect shield then make the normal (30min version) a team buff. It would be nice to cast it only 1 time and all have a reflect shield in team. Well it should cost a huge amount of nanos to cast it but I hate to chain cast it 6 times in every damn team. Thats boring - i'm the last one in team who is ready, cause I cast rrf, sit and recharge nanos, cast rrf sit and recharge nanos, cast rrf sit and recharge nanos, etc... that boring. It only cost time - we have enough money to buy us nano rechargers thats not the problem! But the time needs to wait for his little soldier gimp before they can start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast