Well I know that a lot of people are wondering about this quest, and what the dog tags are for so I'll do my best to explain.

The quest is for clanners only so OT employees need not bother with it. As it stands right now there isn't a OT ring like ours, except the Augmented OT Rings.

You'll first need to find High Commander Brock in Tir County outside the south gate of Tir in a small outpost SE of the gate (you may follow the path leading south also, that will take you there). Brock will be behind a hut at the North Eastern side of the outpost. Coordinates: 2860 x 744.

First Quest: Watcher of Tir Ring
"Hello"
High Commander Brock: And a fine day to you. Move on please.
Brock is one of the legends of the resistance and now he serves as the head of security in Tir. This man is probably preoccupied with more important matters than you are even aware exist.
You can't help but noticing a grand ring upon the commander's finger...

"Nice ring"
High Commander Brock turns to you for a moment and you feel his piercing look measuring you, weighing your abilities and counting your marks of battle
High Commander Brock: This ring denominates the defenders of Tir. You do show all the qualities needed to become worthy of the ring of Tir. Have you got one of these rings already?

"No I do not have a ring"
You got a new mission.
High Commander Brock: In that case you will have to go and gather some OT Grunt dog-tags, you usually find them on amateurs and fresh ones.
High Commander Brock: Fill this bag and bring it back to me, I will reward you with your first ring of Tir!

To place the dog tags inside of the Dog-tag Bag you will need to shift right click the dog tag on the bag. After you have collected and placed all 10 tags inside of the bag, bring the bag back to High Commander Brock and trade him the item. Then he'll reward you with the first ring.

Second Quest: Sergeant of Tir Ring
Right click the first ring on High Commander Brock...

High Commander Brock: So, you have already gt the first ring! Well done.
High Commander Brock: If you want, I can show you how to get the second Ring of Tir.
"I want the second ring"
High Commander Brock: To get the second Ring of Tir, you need to be able to hunt down OT Rookies.
High Commander Brock: Are you ready for a task like that?
"I will hunt rookies"
You got a new mission.
High Commander Brock: Thats the spirit!
High Commander Brock: Go then and fill this bag with rookie dog-tags.
High Commander Brock: Good luck and see you soon!

Now go get all 10 dog tags and bring them back just as you did with the first ring. Trade the full bag back to him to receive the second ring of Tir.

Third Quest: Captain of Tir Ring
Fourth Quest: Commander of Tir Ring
Final Quest: High Commander of Tir Ring

The rest of the quests for rings are the exact same as the second, replacing "I will hunt rookies" with "I will hunt seasoned", "I will hunt veterans", or "I will hunt aces" respectively. There are a few minor changes to Brock's dialogue but nothing of importance.

Good luck on your ring quests!