Thread: Attack Rating.......

Attack Rating.......

How do i ever make it more? More Attack rating = more dmg right? Is it how many ip's you have spend on the skills for that weapon? So if you have alot more IP on ex Burst you get a higher attack rating?

I think that's the way it works......but fill me in if i'm wrong.

It's the amount of skill you have in the base requirements for the weapon + any off items. For example, an Ithaca is 100% shotgun so your attack rating is == your skill in shotgun plus any +off items.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

The "specials" are:
    Ranged: FlingShot, Burst, FullAuto, AimedShot
    Melee: SneakAttack, Brawling, Dimach

These skills are required for the majority of weapons available. They are required for wielding so that special attack can be used with the weapon. They don't have any effect on the attack rating, only regulating the special's damage and/or recharge time.

If you take a look at this Premium Nova Flow Mk IV you can see that it requires 524 RangedEnergy and 785 AssaultRifle. This means (as you can see under the slot "Atk. Skills") that it's attack rating is calculated by using 66% AssaultRifle and 33% RangedEnergy.
    This means that if you have 800 RE and 600 AR your attack rating (without any items or buffs) is 726. ((800*66)+(600*33))/100

I just gotta add that today, all items and buffs that have any effect on the attack rating directly (such as token boards and Automatic Targeting) adds the double amount of points.
    But.. this is only visual, making them not as good as they might seem. Therefor your attack rating is slightly lower than the one showing in the Stats window.