Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Complete Heal before 150, is it possible?

Complete Heal before 150, is it possible?

Hello I have a lvl 137 nanomage doctor. I'm really interested in being able to cast CH before 150. This is mostly for PvP reasons, and just to do it. I've really only have seen a handful of doctors able to do this, and it seems to far away from what my skills currently are.

Right now I'm using 175ish implants, currently working on upgrading to 200s. I have a +17 vest, and a VTE egg. Right now I do not have any org bonuses to BM/MM, and I'm sure that would really help.

So, what do you guys think?
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

Get another egg, QL200 implants and a QL150+ Massive Cannon Turret up. Without them, it's going to be tough.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

You should upgrade to 200s first off. You can get them in easily at 137.

I was only a few points short of self casting CH as a solitus before notum wars and with no rares before TL 5, and at 137 you are title capped... so it's certainly possible. I'll try to recall some of what I did, but it is a little fuzzy.

I had in ql 200 implants, with bright and faded intelligence in my eye and ear, instead of psymod. I was using shining/faded BM, bright/faded MM for the nano skills, and I tried adding loving hands, int boost, and biomet expertise. I probably could have gotten it with a pepper pistol and an egg, but I couldn't find any soul frags and I didn't want to give up my high damage output MA skill for a pepper pistol at that time.

I know that Internist was self-casting it well before TL 5 by using shades, vest, ql 200 implants, and a krutt shotgun for +18 int.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

With your vest you dont even need the towers. Just get QL200s

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Hey Letah

What do you recommend for BM to MM ratio while implanting? Right now I only use 1 MM and 2 BM, currently using SMG, I like the lil more attack.

Also, how do you deal with MC and TS?

Thanks for you time

EDIT: oh and I said I was working on my implants I just need to make some cash fast, as I just blew all my cash (70mil) on a VTE egg.
    Last edited by Renegade; Jan 7th, 2003 at 17:26:01.
    The Madquack

Also find "Joo" and get the white sack from him, it's +5 to BM

and a soft pepper pistol QL51 always helps, +14 to BM/MM/MC i think

Nelebs robe.... +8 to all nano skills

Originally posted by Renegede
    Hey Letah

What do you recommend for BM to MM ratio while implanting? Right now I only use 1 MM and 2 BM, currently using SMG, I like the lil more attack.

Also, how do you deal with MC and TS?

Thanks for you time

EDIT: oh and I said I was working on my implants I just need to make some cash fast, as I just blew all my cash (70mil) on a VTE egg.
    http://letah.ff.net/implant/

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Woot, go Leetah and her PHP skeelz!
    The Madquack

I think I was doing CH at 133, this was before notum wars was out and I could have done it before then given some special items. Heck with Notum Wars I'm guessing docs will be doing CH at level 125 or less.

I had QL 200 implants in. You have to upgrade your implants.

I had 1 egg, and a 14 Jones vest, and Shades.

Woot to me, I just got a +19 Jones Vest last night with help of Apoc!!

I had a Noob robe.

I had a QL 120ish soft pepper pistol, that I self equipped. That pepper added like 18to BM/MM. Pomy's NT has the pistol now so am not sure about the stats.

When I got into the 140s I remember taking the pepper off and replacing it with a Krutt, and before I was 150 I was able to ditch the Noob robe.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Yep, you should be having no problem at all. My nanomage hiney was self-casting it at 140 with just QL200 implants, shades and Neleb's robe. Can't imagine you having a problem with your setup.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

gratz on that +19 vest, I was there when it dropped, a very rare drop indeed

I was hoping with everyone standing around the wrong spot, I'd have a chance with my team of 4, but no luck. My Doc just has no aplha damage
    original author of Helpbot

And my solitus hiney started casting it at 142. Didn't want to use Neleb's or pepper pistol, otherwise I would be able to a lot earlier, of course. QL200 imps (shining/faded BM, bright/faded MM, 200 int in ear, 194 int in eye) and a ql 100 BM/MM tower. Oh, and Loving Hands.

Originally posted by Beaker
    gratz on that +19 vest, I was there when it dropped, a very rare drop indeed

I was hoping with everyone standing around the wrong spot, I'd have a chance with my team of 4, but no luck. My Doc just has no aplha damage
    Heh. I didn't bring my doc toon there, but my Adv. Took my adv biomet implants out and put in all ranged energy implants and assault rifle implants and managed to self buff into a QL 200 flashpoint.

My doc would have done maybe 1k damage, I never get past the perception check on those unique mobs in order to do an aimed shot with my doc.

Docs aren't the class you want to bring to the spawn camp :P
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Enivar casting CH since 128 (pre NW), weilding pepper/tsuyoshi combo. Just don't ask me to do any damage, hehe.
    Last edited by Ravine; Jan 9th, 2003 at 05:10:00.
    Detenator__NT___220 (24) 65
    Heat______SOL__220 (18 ) 61
    Enivar_____DOC__220 (18 ) 60
    Ravine_____AGNT_217 (13) 30
    Flamboyant_CRAT_213 (11) 8

you can self buff CH before 150 if you use the aid of a Pepper or a Pillow, But it much more difficult if you want a weapon also...

-Ceithlenn

i can self cast CH at 125 no VT eggs or chest, 200imps one ql 75tower

-synergi

Originally posted by Renegede
    Woot, go Leetah and her PHP skeelz!
    lol was made in an hour, because I wanted a private page where I could easely check my imp layout / print it for clusterhopping But its easy to help other suggestions schemes too.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

at level 122 I only need 25 point to BM and I am able to cast CH.

• Solitus
    • Pillow, +15
    • Neleb robe +8
    • Org contract +
    • Tower, ql100 +14
    • ql200 imp execpt head ql170ish

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

My Atrox doc did it at 131 without towers but using buff clothes (neleb, sack, hands). I think at 133 I was able to discard everything and go back to normal armour.

(200 implants, maxed abilities, 1 VTE, pepper + OET, implanted faded int from what I remember).

The real problem is I cant dump the two non damage pistols until a way past 150 and still keep CH.

i did at 125ish soli ..tower,pepper pistol, ql200 head,and waist bio met imps,..was 11 points over..but i have 2x vte..so i guess they are not needed.
    what i can say its one of the best nanos ive ever used..really makes life easy..and people will seek to team with you(more so)
    ..hehe you can make your team members sweat as you ch them with only 1/4 hp left..even more fun if they dont know you have ch..hmmm maybe i shouldnt do that

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast