Thread: Where is a good place to hunt level 65 Claws?

Where is a good place to hunt level 65 Claws?

I am hunting in Lush right now. I am wondering if there is a place with a more concentrated spawn. Already killed about 2000 of these buggers and no GA.
    Invio - Solitus Keeper of the Redeemed
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

Goto the Claw Camp in 20k, they are around 65th and I got Grid Armor Mk I from there about 4 days ago. The camp is in PM and is close to Trade.
    Nanopoint
    The level 212 Atrox Meta-Physicist of Atlantean
    [Equipment] [Info] [Un-Guilded]

As Prod said that is your best bet. Those claws are lvl 85 though, but I was kiting them at lvl 55 :P Good thing about the claws in PM is they have a chance of dropping both GA1 AND GA2. Kinda increases your odds in a sick sadistical kinda way .

G'luck with your struggles chummer!
    ~Falacy
    "Everything you know is a lie"
    I AM THE FIXER BRONTOGIRL

"Garland, what do you fear most?
    Garland: the possibility that....that love is not enough"

"Of all the things ive lost, I miss my PLo8 the most"

Yeah thanks for the help guys. Someone let me know of my stupidity last night when I was asked them if GA dropped at Lush. They said no and directed me to PM and I hunted there a bit last night before bed. Everyone there has been telling me it takes "ALOT" of kills to get GA there.

Can anyone tell me if it's faster to go out and keep killing until you get GA or to keep blitzing until you get it?
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

From my experience i got ga 1, it dropped from a boss mob in a team mission.Ga 2 and ga 4 dropped from doc mobs within a team mission(not the boss).The only method i used to speak of was kill every mob you see.I've been known to take longer than ga even lasts to complete soloing a team mission.Especially in the longest road ones.

I'd say the blitzing creds is the safest way to get GA.
    MkI is overpriced but people spent months killing plants/claws etc without getting it.
    Try it for a while or when you're bored, but if you really must have GA blitzing is the best way to get it.
    If you're going to buy it you might go for MkII instead.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Ok, I guess I will keep blitzing and hunting then.

My original plan was to get GA1 because I hear the drop rate is the highest and then sell it and blitz the rest to buy GA2. I am hoping I can find something useful to sell for some credits. Maybe NS if I can't find GA.
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

Dont do what I did, wasting 3 weeks at the damn claws. Since your fixer is in the 90's, you'll have to be a pretty good kiter too, and its annoying with the NT's killing everything etc. My advise is go there with a friend for 2 hours at a time every once in a while, and keep doing team missions, preferable high ones. You never know when you'll stumble over a rare item that can help. But I can say that it is atainable from the claws, but fixers arent the best profession. I've seen GA1 and NS drop there. If you find NS, use it as leverage towards a trade with a NT that just found GA2 at the camp.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Claw camp is great for finding GA2 but don't go insane looking for it. I built up a system of just doing maybe 30-60 minutes each day there. I would do this when it was quiet and I couldn't get a team. Found GA2 there twice in the space of 2 weeks, and a couple of other useful bits and bobs.

Trajal - 124 Bright Blue Target - Rimor

claw and monster parts
    ^_^
    i suggest while camping at claws you pick up them nice little monster parts and find a doc to make them blood plasma '
    i think a ql 100 monster part gives arond a 10k worth of blood plasma so 10 of them is 100k and err well ez money just enough to give you refills on your chargers and medkits ^_^