Thread: Agent Issues List

Agent Issues List

• Concealment is more or less useless, and bugged. Blitzing is more effective PvM, and in PvP it is too unreliable due to short range and lack of feedback in chat.
    • Agents lack a defined role on Rubi-Ka.
    • No way to organize our hundreds and hundreds of nanos. Nano programs menu is very badly designed, and the 10 shortcut bars are quickly filled if you try a few different FPs.
    • Concentration is hard to use in tower battles due to lag, and usually goes away into nothing.
    • We have a green sneak attack skill that we can use for nothing.
    • Player and mob HP has increased considerably since launch, and when the damage is cut in half for PvP there is just no use for agent DoTs. Especially casting time and nanocost taken into consideration.
    • Lack of mid-level agent content.
    • Ruse of Taren is badly bugged (you get stuck, or just a lot slower in some places).
    • Errosion of our FP-, AP- and MP-abilities (more and more nano programs unavailable).
    • The lack of useful high level agent equipment. Too much junk for lowbies to amuse themselves with in Omni Ent, that is either bugged or just ridiculous.

Got an issue? Post it here.
    Last edited by Morphex; Jun 2nd, 2003 at 11:10:59.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Im pretty sure we will be updating this list with the current issues that we will be taking to funcom and the other professionals for them to vote on and get answers for.
    Mattie, 209 GrandMaster OT Finalizer
    Agent Professional
    send me an email
    or visit us on irc.funcom.com

"For everything that works, there was a time when it didn't."