Thread: Revamp dyna loot

Revamp dyna loot

All the new db nanos, LE weapons and armor have made most dyna loot (rk and sl) pretty obsolete. There are only about 3 inf dynas worth killing and they are camped non stop. How about updating the loot on dynas and giving them a chance to drop some item that can be shopped for 5-10m creds. Having a cred item drop wouldnt upset the 'balance' in the game and the drop rate could be adjusted so it doesnt become another ingot situation.

Yeah, can I have my freakin' GA4 drop already? I've been playing this for almost 4 years now and not a single drop yet.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Bump forsure
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Well simply droprate shall be fixed a bit. I used to farm Odqan patterns from spirits in yuttos marshes. Ive killed Conflagrant Spirit countless times (I got 3 full backpacks of completed patterns out of the 3 dynas) and i havent seen one messenger gun drop. No like i need it but seeing it drop would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    Yeah, can I have my freakin' GA4 drop already? I've been playing this for almost 4 years now and not a single drop yet.
    I got a GA4 off UPH a couple years ago. ;\
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love