Thread: Scheol - Knowledge of the Yuttos questline

Question Scheol - Knowledge of the Yuttos questline

So I have two TL7 toons now that cannot start the Scheol Knowledge of the Yuttos questline and I'm totally confused as to why. I've been using quests for completing the last few shadowlevels.

Take my current character, a 219 fixer, I just completed the Scheol Jobe Scientists entire questline and am now at Clear Thought Three trying to initiate the KOTY questline, but whenever I try to open dialog with him all I get is the following in vicinity chat:

"Clear Thought Three: Many things in life are one and the same, like a circle that never ends. Perhaps one day your questions and my answers will be within the same circle, but that time is not now."

My 220 crat is missing the Greater Gunslinger nano because he can't start this quest and now my fixer is in the same boat. Does anyone please have any input as to what I've done or not done to block this questline?

Thanks in advance.
    Rimor:
    Russless - 220 Opifex Agent
    Moriarty - 220 Solitus Crat
    Urassis - 170 Nano-mage NT
    Eccles - 219 Opifex fixer
    Subwaysplat - 25 Atrox Enforcer
    Templetastic - 60 Atrox Enforcer
    Shishkabob - Opifex Shade
    Goonagal - Atrox Keeper

Proud Member of The Empire

I had the same problem but it turned out to be that years ago I had started and done a couple of steps in the questline then left it taken a break from game come back then not played that toon for a couple of years and forgotten all about it. I fixed it by proceeding to the next npcs in order in the quest chain, and picked it up where I had gotten too.

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...eol%2F&pid=271

Quick link for Quest npc order.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I have had this problem myself once and it was as Caloss said. I had started it and forgotten about it (after I moved my DNW characters to RK1). A petition got it solved and they told me what step I was on
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Thank you for all the replies, I filed a petition and it was exactly for that reason... I'd started the quest back in 2010!!
    Rimor:
    Russless - 220 Opifex Agent
    Moriarty - 220 Solitus Crat
    Urassis - 170 Nano-mage NT
    Eccles - 219 Opifex fixer
    Subwaysplat - 25 Atrox Enforcer
    Templetastic - 60 Atrox Enforcer
    Shishkabob - Opifex Shade
    Goonagal - Atrox Keeper

Proud Member of The Empire

Questlog has been suggested ages ago. wtb ingame.

Yep, a real quest log would be great. Had the very same problem when I reactivated a year ago and had to run to several NPCs with a toon for which I did not remember where I left off. Turned out I was near the end of said quest line, so I had to run around quite a bit.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    Yep, a real quest log would be great. Had the very same problem when I reactivated a year ago and had to run to several NPCs with a toon for which I did not remember where I left off. Turned out I was near the end of said quest line, so I had to run around quite a bit.
    Been there, done that, multiple times.

My currently running missions got lost after the rollback, the server merge, and after the character IDs ran out and had to be updated.

First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P