Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Race?

Originally posted by Cytini
    2. soli doc would prolly like 2 nano adding bracers and a nano mage would take 2 hp adding bracers making each other pretty much even. plus all the hp adding items and buffs, it shouldnt be a problem at all.

3. since hp is even, nano=life the more nano the more life you have [/B]
    Not true max nano doesnt count for much anymore and if you are running out of nano our setup is wrong , hp is far more important and soli can use hp bracer as well with no real loss .
    Forsberg2003 (217 Nano doc)
    Forsberg2005 (182 trox engi)
    Minidrake (211 trox fixer)

well i guess your right but b4 i had ql 250 nano delta imps in having alot of nano did make a difference. also read on other posts that nanomage can self cast the highest heal while soli and opi can self the 2nd at lvl 220. and yes there are a great number of mps running around but if your just unlucky i guess its alot better to just self.

Originally posted by Cytini
    Nano-Mage isnt exactly a "bad race" to choose. i play a soli myself and sometimes i wish i were a nanomage

1. they use new heals faster than all the others cuz of high nano skills.

2. soli doc would prolly like 2 nano adding bracers and a nano mage would take 2 hp adding bracers making each other pretty much even. plus all the hp adding items and buffs, it shouldnt be a problem at all.

3. since hp is even, nano=life the more nano the more life you have
    Well, most Nano Mages and Soli docs wear the same config mostly. As far as HP adding items go. So, the Soli is still goin to have FAR more HP. By FAR. about 3k worth.

The Arul Saba account for like 1k in nano or HP. So the differance isnt that great. Once you break the 1k Nano pool barrier anyways, its not a big deal. You should never run out of nano anyways unless you are chain casting dots. And even then, its hard to run out of nano if you have the proper equipment on, no matter what your breed is.

You can make up for the nano skills by gettingh higher ql Symbiants in MUCH faster than a nanomage doc can, thus negating a very good portion of the advantage a Nanomage gets over a Soli in nano skills.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Gona post this here too:
    Im not sure if Letah still reads every breed question in the forums, in fact i highly doubt it, but just in case ill pose the question anyhow. After a cursory glance at the real diffrence between the breeds document she offered I am at a loss as to why any doctor would choose the Opifex class. Knowing better and having read more than most of the people posing these questions I have to wonder why they are protreyed so negativly.

A couple of things that should be considered,
    The opifex skillset if probably the best suited w/ buffs to equip the highest level symbiants - this more than makes up for the HP/Stat diffrences indicated in the document. Of course given equal gear thier will be diffrences, but the real trick is learning to exploit your breed for the best racial bonus's that can be had. The Jones vest in an exelent example of this.

The Opifex has the Highest nano init - sure it may not seem by much but it can make a diffrence, mabey 2 or 3 extra shots in a fight, that 1/16 of a secon quicker cast to save a team member, anyway something to consider

The Opifex will aslo have slightly better evades, this can be important if you are a solo or melee doc.

All im saying here is you need to do a bit more reading to really determine the best playstyle for yourself. Dont take every doc out there at face vaule, thiers usually pro's and cons of every race for every class. In fact i believe letah would still be an opifex doc - had she not run out of IP reset points

Player of an Opifex and Atrox doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12