Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bots of AO

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZerO View Post
    Just FYI.. I run RecipeNET. The RecipeBOT database was offered up to the public by the owner just before it was taken down. I have added many new recipes and redesigned the recipes to include images, which hopefully makes it easier to read. The helpbot guys ended up resurrecting recipeBOT, but IMO it's an old out-of-date version. RecipeNET FTW :P

Also, if you would like to help to update the RecipeNET database with new guides.. I would very much welcome the help. Please join aorecipenet.com if you are interested in doing that.

.. finally, Budabot is back at budabot.com, and is currently being worked on by Lucier. We have discussed the possibility of merging recipenet into budabot as a module.. so that might happen in the future.. but for now, why not drop in at http://budabot.com and register your support
    Thanks to this thread I've just discovered your site and love it!

Do you have recipenet on RK2?
    President of Bug Busters, Omni Tek - Rimor. Interested in joining?

Just FYI, I have taken down RecipeNET until further notice. The reason for this is that it was only ever meant to keep the original 'RecipeBOT' service running. Now that the original creator of RecipeBOT has returned and updated his baby, I have stepped aside again. I have left aorecipenet.com up for the moment in case anyone needs to use it.

The guys from the budabot team also now have a copy of my recipenet code, and they may be making a module for the next version, but I can't confirm that.

By the way, don't forget to check out budabot.com for the latest version of Budabot.. it rocks!

On Rimor, there is a bot for static Pandemonium runs: Pandenuts

More information and raid schedule on forums: http://pande.rk2.at/
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Recipebot on RK1 is down. Please fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

/tell tlfiveplus !join
    on RK2

A froob raidbot for characters of level 150 and above. See here for rules.
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

*sigh*... got tired of attempting to use recipebot and finding it either down or mulfunctioning, so I have TEMPORARILY put recipenet back up on RK1 & RK2.. enjoy it while it lasts.. (my missus doesnt like me running my computer 24/7 for the sake of a couple of bots - and my dedicated server blew up from over-use).
    Last edited by CaptainZerO; Sep 16th, 2010 at 04:26:39.

Oh Thank You!!!!! I can finally check on some things I've been hanging onto.

Funny thing is, Ive been trying to get a hold of how to join Tnet on RK1. Its like a sect. Tried a tell to an admin, tried to ask in org, different teams, OOC and whatever. No one ever seemes to have any info of how to register to that bot, and /tell tnet help does not work.. cause u have to be a guest.. how to get guest status? Is there a web page where one have to register?

Anyone?
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Funny thing is, Ive been trying to get a hold of how to join Tnet on RK1. Its like a sect. Tried a tell to an admin, tried to ask in org, different teams, OOC and whatever. No one ever seemes to have any info of how to register to that bot, and /tell tnet help does not work.. cause u have to be a guest.. how to get guest status? Is there a web page where one have to register?

Anyone?
    I went to Tara with my org mate and had raid leader add me to bot. That was the only way I could get in. Helps if one of the raid leaders happens to be your org mate...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12