Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: its nice to see one guy loot 50x ql 300 miy armor from1 huge org when rest dont get.

its nice to see one guy loot 50x ql 300 miy armor from1 huge org when rest dont get.

its nice to see one guy loot 50x ql 300 miy armor from1 huge org when rest dont get.

this def will balance the game, thank you funcom for a genious event that should be instanced or whatever
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jan 11th, 2013 at 03:36:29.

Punk won 3 sets with a RI of 7. Clan then reorganized and got the final set.
    Last edited by Belph; Dec 29th, 2012 at 18:41:06.

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

What was killed that dropped this set(s) ?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

No that was a pretty up event FC

One org gets complete lootrights to what, 30+ event bosses? All because they had access to more damage, and when other orgs tried to take out their own boss, they all just switched over and assisted on the other groups and OD'd there as well.

So, yeah, it was stupid. One org gets several sets of ql300 miys and several ql300 jobe clusters and implants, everyone else gets jack while helping the other org farm their gear. You wanna do an event like this, spread it out, instance it, or put a lockout on players who win lootrights so a few people do not get everything from an event far more people participate in.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 29th, 2012 at 21:17:39. Reason: removed obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    No that was a pretty up event FC

One org gets complete lootrights to what, 30+ event bosses? All because they had access to more damage, and when other orgs tried to take out their own boss, they all just switched over and assisted on the other groups and OD'd there as well.

So, yeah, it was stupid. One org gets several sets of ql300 miys and several ql300 jobe clusters and implants, everyone else gets jack while helping the other org farm their gear. You wanna do an event like this, spread it out, instance it, or put a lockout on players who win lootrights so a few people do not get everything from an event far more people participate in.

bump. funcom realy made the game inbalanced with this event now
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 29th, 2012 at 21:17:52.

Yep a couple of sets of 300 miys definitely has unbalanced the entire game!

How about we don't complain about events actually finally giving something decent and instead complain that only a handful of players seem to be able to actually coordinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Yep a couple of sets of 300 miys definitely has unbalanced the entire game!

How about we don't complain about events actually finally giving something decent and instead complain that only a handful of players seem to be able to actually coordinate.
    Actually coordinate? They overpowered others through sheer numbers, not skill. They had 4 teams from one org and 1 team from another org together. In otherwords the org with the most players online at the time won lootrights.

We had everyone from our org there, we even had aggro several times, but 2 teams cannot outdamage 5 teams. We even tried to take out our own tower, we did, we started damaging the boss while the other raid group was focused on their own. Half their group comes over to our boss, outdamages us, wins loot, and then just goes back to their own and kills it too. That is not coordination, that is called no-skill zerging and it was lame and greedy.

Even if it was a matter of coordination why do you think one organization deserves 30+ event bosses to themselves? Do you not think there were at least 100 better ways this event could have occured? This event benefitted one org, that is stupid.

If you blame the playerbase for not outdamaging an org with 2 teams worth of more players online than anyone else then you need a real reality check here. Try not to be another one of those people who says "you should have just tried harder, it's your fault" when common sense shows exactly what happened during this event.

Valuable loot was "given" to one org by FC because their event only supported a single group which could outzerg all the others with no alternatives to beating them. How can you expect anyone except the org who is going to profit tremendously to be happy with that event is beyond me.

sure let some twink further than other becose of number and not skills or participation?

this event makes me so pissed, almost makes me wanna leave ao. cant belive they managed to think this was a smart thing to do. they seriously better make ql 300 miy armor dropp for evryone somehow now, they should take action for this stupid event.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Dec 29th, 2012 at 18:34:25.

I expect people to think "Oh they set up a full raid interface while we ran with only a third of one, no wonder they won", You didnt need to do it full orgwise and you could have moved YOUR boss away from them so they wouldnt come.

Theres lots of things that can be done, but complaining because someone who decided to set up a full raid to do the event was getting the kills while you ran with only 2 teams and didnt seem to even think of trying to fill your raid with others then im sure your unhappy about any sort of combat in the game.

Simple fact is, in a combat event or raid or any other combat based mechanic in game you need to organize your group and not just expect loot to be lavished on you because you brought a single team.

Also ql 300 Miys have been around in the game for ages, seen plenty of sets drop in multiple different events, they havn't unbalanced game yet, mainly because Miys armour, even ql 300, generally aren't the best twinking items for that stat in that slot. Theres a few cases where the best items are class locked but I dont see people complaining about THEM unbalancing the game either.

What this essentially comes down to is you took part in the event, didnt think to fill a full raid with people and now are complaining because you think you should be given the loot for just turning up. 4 or 5 sets of ql 300 isnt gonna break things, they only give a few points more than the 250's that can be farmed and as said theres generally better items for boosting stats.
    Last edited by Xenotric; Dec 29th, 2012 at 18:40:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Theres lots of things that can be done, but complaining because someone who decided to set up a full raid to do the event was getting the kills while you ran with only 2 teams and didnt seem to even think of trying to fill your raid with others then im sure your unhappy about any sort of combat in the game.
    Oh yeah, there are just so many people playing this game that it would have been easy for us to randomly throw together a raid force and outdamage a group that had inside information from RK1 and planned ahead to stack a large damage raid force to take out event mobs.

Obviously, saying "let's try to get some randoms and see if we cannot do more damage" in our org chat, while attempting to recruit players in the vicinity, should have magically filled our raid force with damage dealers, but we must not have tried hard enough when we attempted this extremely obvious and common sense method of increasing our raid force. That must have been why we could not mysteriously spawn a bunch of shades, crats, and engineers with no teams to join us.

You like to assume we were just lazy, that we did not try, that we had dozens of players we could have just randomly filled a raid force with, and worst of all you assume that by simply "trying harder" that we would have automatically OD'd the other group which was prepared ahead of time.

When you actually think of something we could have done that we did not try get back to us. Stop acting like it would have been a simple matter for smaller orgs, orgs with members offline, or random raid groups to OD a prepared raid force.

or how about you stop with this false sense of entitlement, you fought, you lost, it happens.

Same reason why some people have the latest DB stuff and others dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Actually coordinate? They overpowered others through sheer numbers, not skill. They had 4 teams from one org and 1 team from another org together. In otherwords the org with the most players online at the time won lootrights.

We had everyone from our org there, we even had aggro several times, but 2 teams cannot outdamage 5 teams. We even tried to take out our own tower, we did, we started damaging the boss while the other raid group was focused on their own. Half their group comes over to our boss, outdamages us, wins loot, and then just goes back to their own and kills it too. That is not coordination, that is called no-skill zerging and it was lame and greedy.

Even if it was a matter of coordination why do you think one organization deserves 30+ event bosses to themselves? Do you not think there were at least 100 better ways this event could have occured? This event benefitted one org, that is stupid.

If you blame the playerbase for not outdamaging an org with 2 teams worth of more players online than anyone else then you need a real reality check here. Try not to be another one of those people who says "you should have just tried harder, it's your fault" when common sense shows exactly what happened during this event.

Valuable loot was "given" to one org by FC because their event only supported a single group which could outzerg all the others with no alternatives to beating them. How can you expect anyone except the org who is going to profit tremendously to be happy with that event is beyond me.
    I'm afraid your information is quite wrong, we had 2 teams, most of which were dual logged people.

So us overpowering with sheer numbers can't be true, as i'm sure there were 40+ people on that hill along with us.
    Stalky 220 / 30 MA - I want to be a Legend again!!
    Allysia 220 / 30 Doc
    Misstrady 220 / 30 Trader

Proud Veteran of Band of Brothers (RiP)

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    Patch Notes 17.5: Sealed Container of Food Stuffs now contains all accessories for the Mr. Potato Head collection.

Quote Originally Posted by BoB_Stalky View Post
    Well it wasn't intended to come across that way at all.

Simply stating that us having superior numbers was false.
    You're from RK1, which is pretty much a non-server.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Outragious that one group should be allowed to take all the winnings at an event simply because they managed to kill all the things!
    I mean; its just not fair to all those others who participated and ... well failed but - their hearts were in the right place!
    Pity prizes for everyone I say! Nobody should ever lose.
    And while we're at it - Prizes for people like myself who were logged off at the time. Just because I had a chronological disadvantage dosn't mean i don't deserve phatz!

well i hope for more of this in future...give chance to others too pls
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofat View Post
    Outragious that one group should be allowed to take all the winnings at an event simply because they managed to kill all the things!
    I mean; its just not fair to all those others who participated and ... well failed but - their hearts were in the right place!
    Pity prizes for everyone I say! Nobody should ever lose.
    And while we're at it - Prizes for people like myself who were logged off at the time. Just because I had a chronological disadvantage dosn't mean i don't deserve phatz!
    i agree. every artil commadner should drop an acdc for every person in the raid. and beast should drop bocs for everyone as well. this is a gross injustice that some peopel don't get phatz from a raid they participate in! that's it i quit! account status: went to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by shishu View Post
    well i hope for more of this in future...give chance to others too pls
    Eh, theres a fair few sets, there somewhat regular from events (and not just the combat events) so good chance we'll see them again.

Where's the RK2 event for this ?
    Or did I manage to miss it in the 12 hours since I last logged on till now...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Where's the RK2 event for this ?
    Or did I manage to miss it in the 12 hours since I last logged on till now...
    Was about 3 hours ago.
    3x Tank armor sets and 2x Scary sets dropped iirc.

I haven't seen this much whining since The Holy Trinity Project. Open world boss spawns, A group forms bigger group than B group. A group owns all.

It is what AO is about. No one owns a mob, you do enough DD you win the loot.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast