Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: nullity sphere 2

nullity sphere 2

why cant it be a quest reward item? 900m for a nano thats a must have for pvp/pvm is crazy...

160-200ish rk dynas (e.g BF), plant life, mish mobs, chests... so many ways to get one, other than grabbing one from gms...
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Question

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    160-200ish rk dynas (e.g BF), plant life, mish mobs, chests... so many ways to get one, other than grabbing one from gms...
    Yeah, except the chance of finding it from any of those is still vanishingly small.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Yeah, except the chance of finding it from any of those is still vanishingly small.
    Well, there is a reason why NTs have always been called masochists

At least the ones that know that there other nukes than doubles & tripples.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

You should have one before yuo roll NT 900 mln seems a lot, im sure you can buy it cheaper.

Ill bump this, Id love to see that nano a bit more available. Its essential for pvm (non heck noobed), and with the current state of LE nukes not really needed for pvm. If it was more available ppl would be more inclined to use their NTs outside pocket teams and maybe in pvp too. I'd like to think so anyways.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Well, if latest rumors off testlive are true, RK missions might be a desirable source of XP for people again. If that happens, various things that have a higher dropchance there will start appearing more frequently.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Must everything be trivialized?

Michizure posted that there's no change to RK missions, it was a dungeon only buff.

Carry on.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by mishikato View Post
    Must everything be trivialized?
    why not?
    Farming 900m, or the nano itself, is boring and doesnt reflect to player skills in any way.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    why not?
    Farming 900m, or the nano itself, is boring and doesnt reflect to player skills in any way.
    The same can be said about many raids, questlines and most importantly Alien raids and therefor alien armor.
    Shhhsss. Careful. Behind all the colours, there are ears, ears who listen.

why not?

So can we get CC/CSS from a quest then please?

How about Burden?

RBP?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Why not just make the game as easy as possible, allow us to buy each item from shops for 1 credit.

Allow us to do 1 quest for a full set of endgame armor/hud/symbs etc

Just take the entirety of having to farm and give us everything we want with just the login button

That's all I ever see people whining about... if you want to play a game that just gives you all this for free, freaking go somewhere else.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanostratege View Post
    The same can be said about many raids, questlines and most importantly Alien raids and therefor alien armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    So can we get CC/CSS from a quest then please?

How about Burden?

RBP?
    i regard NS as a "core ability" that defines how to play NT and therefore it should be accessible with relative ease.
    burden and AI armors are not required to play properly even if they do help.

sure you can see nanos fall in gategory "not really need, but help", then farmage is acceptable.
    last i checked, i didnt need to farm or buy fast attack.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Apr 9th, 2013 at 14:43:07.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Soon™ in an item store near you!

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

i regard NS as a "core ability" that defines how to play NT and therefore it should be accessible with relative ease.
    burden and AI armors are not required to play properly even if they do help.

sure you can see nanos fall in gategory "not really need, but help", then farmage is acceptable.

NS2 is not required to play properly any more or less than AI armour.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

ns2 is required....its part of being viable in pvm and pvp

And AI armour is part of being viable in pvm and pvp for other professions.

When will we be able to quest that?

Yep, a class that uses exterm symbs and CS armour is complaining about a 900m nano folks.

your an idiot

^

NT's are one of the cheapest classes to deck out end game... Try paying 5b+ for a set of armor...

Tbh stop whinging, ns2 is NOT ESSENTIAL. You can easily get your hands on NS1 which goes for 50-60m frequently on gmi/dnet/neutnet. Which has a 14 second duration - only 5s less than NS2. Not a game breaker..

^

its not about the duration its about the recharge. You say its not essential but it makes a massive difference to how the NT is played.

And a profession is viable without AI armour. You choose to use it to optimise your chars.
    A leveling NT doesnt have much defence without NSII.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast