Thread: Doja - Ninja change

Doja - Ninja change

Seems after reading the hash codes on the "new" Doja chipc, that all the Special Doja's are treated the same way as the old Dark Ruins Doja's, meening you can now turn in 2 Doja's/day at 150+.

"Instance" Doja's (Special Doja)
    "Playfield" Doja's (Doja)

Haven't confirmed this myself yet though, but will do later today when I get home from work.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    Seems after reading the hash codes on the "new" Doja chipc, that all the Special Doja's are treated the same way as the old Dark Ruins Doja's, meening you can now turn in 2 Doja's/day at 150+.

"Instance" Doja's (Special Doja)
    "Playfield" Doja's (Doja)

Haven't confirmed this myself yet though, but will do later today when I get home from work.
    If you go back to the FwM where Means initially spoke abou tthe DOJA chips and the new dailies.. this was the way that it was always meant to work. and it actually did work in some combinations already (prior to this patch). Looks like they just finally fixed the problem. I've brought this up several times since DOJA's were out but since people never really knew how they worked they never complained along with me... even when I quoted Means' original post.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Good fix,took a while but it's here now
    215+ for pande seems better though, instead of only 220.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Oct 27th, 2011 at 15:01:20.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Good fix,took a while but it's here now
    215+ for pande seems better though, instead of only 220.
    yeah, good... except pande for 220 only, and 220 that cant use alba nor alapaa doja ...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...