so close!
    Get a life!
    One cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war
    -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Get a life!
    I went into the wrong industry for that
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

/tooshort
    One cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war
    -Einstein

So when sec7,ai daily missions and Halloween is done I expect more than only one nano document each Friday and aybe you should show us beta version of new engine, I don't want to see:

It was busy week for all of us and we are happy that you can enjoy new RK contests.
    Means is on holiday with his family so I can show you only these new heads this week.

screen 1
    screen 2
    screen 3
    Have a great weekend!
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Oct 28th, 2010 at 18:13:32.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Expect whatever you want, i know for myself that Means is the best GD i´ve met so far in any game.

And the Engi or Doc or MP or whatever Nano Docs are worthless if you ask me.

Instead of seeing the "this could be your new prof nanos" i would like to see a sheet of paper with a rough written basic concept of "where we want to go with AO pvm/pvp after rebalancing and how we want to reach it."

Like "we want to improve teamplay in pvm, this will be affected by giving more profs abilitys that will grant bonuses to other professions so they will be more likely chosen for a team", or "with an Adv-Wolf Aura a Keeper will get a bigger Taunt ability because he now has the power of the Wolf, so a keeper will maybe get a decent tank, not as good as an enf but he will be able to hold aggro from 1 or 2 monsters with single taunts+damage. This would result in the possibility to pick an Adv+Keeper duo instead of an Enf for the tanking Job".

Something like this with a few rough ideas to get knowledge of the "big plan behind everything".

advy + keeper...
    sounds interesting as long as it doesn't mean a team or crat/doc/enfo is "less efficient" from having one less spot for DD >.>
    not suggesting a lack of dd ability since pretty much everyone is DD now, just some are 'small dd' and some are 'BIG DD'
    xD
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

nah i think a keeper should only have single taunts (and them only viable if he has wolf aura from advy running or something), so he could tank 1 mob but for more a enf would still be needed.

Btw i don´t see huge differences in the DD of Keepr/Adv/Enf (except maybe ranged advs on raids where they have a slight advantage).

But well this should just be one example how it could be.

All i wanted to say is, i would like to see more than just a few Nano Documents.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456