Thread: A site to download better maps from?

A site to download better maps from?

Hi there!

Are there any sites, which are up to date and running, where I can download me some good Shadowland maps which shows me them dungeons? I am really enjoying the solo run I am on atm, and an updated map would be of tremendous help.

In advance; thanks!
    Aggro™
    Proudly since 2001 when Anarchy Online was released.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    From the site:
    -"For some reason my old xoops portal slowly stopped working and when I tried to update it, it really crashed. So this is an attempt on making a new one, hope you find what you seek. Cause I dont... yet. "

So does them maps work?
    Aggro™

Hmmm, I see.
    I can't find a download link on the site, if someone has a mirror somewhere that would work.
    Otherwise, I'll upload my maps to Google Drive when I get home from work and post a DL Link here.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

I gave it a try and it seems to work just fine.
    A great map of the Shadowlands for sure! Now I am off to check out them dungeons, thanks for the link!
    Aggro™

Ah ok, must be my poor eyesight from lack of caffeine, but I couldn't spot the DL link

For out of game SL maps, don't forget about AO Aquarius, which is still up.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

I downloaded the map from the site yet I do not see it in game. Are there any instructions for downloading?

Thanks!
    Broomie, Newb Doc

If you've already copied the maps to your `cd_image/textures/PlanetMap/` folder, login to the game, open your Planet Map (default key is `p`), click the `i` in the top left corner, and the click `Select Map`, and choose the map you downloaded from the list given.