Thread: I have a question about 7-Day Trial and Accounts

I have a question about 7-Day Trial and Accounts

Hi, I decided to try the 7-Day trial. I have decided that I no longer want to play AO, but I didnt get a change to cancel my 7 day Trial account until 1 day after it expired. I was wondering if I would still be charged for the Gamekey and whatever else u get charged for if im just one day late on canceling...Thank you.

Im pissed

ARGH!..No....This cant be....Ive already Uninstalled the game and have gotten rid of it all...I dont want to play...I couldnt cancel before the 7 days, my computer was having technical difficulties!

And besides....I havent even gotten a gamekey yet....and I dont want one...I DO not want to play this game, I have already uninstalled and gotten rid of everything AO. If I have to pay 19.99 US because I was 1 day late on Cancelling, that is absurd!

Can someone help me?...How can I actualyl contact funcom?...and not just get a bunch of automated emails saying some crap about they are glad to have feedback!

Argh this so frusterating

Then you better make sure you can prove you had no way of contacting the cancel subscription page. Otherwise you are stuck with the contract you signed that said I'll pay 19.99 if I don't cancel in 7 days.

And my computer had technical problems probably won't be enough.

Re: Im pissed

Originally posted by Lavosx
    ARGH!..No....This cant be....Ive already Uninstalled the game and have gotten rid of it all...I dont want to play...I couldnt cancel before the 7 days, my computer was having technical difficulties!
    Sorry, but TS. Close counts in two things:
    1. Horseshoes
    2. Hand grenades

And besides....I havent even gotten a gamekey yet....and I dont want one...I DO not want to play this game, I have already uninstalled and gotten rid of everything AO. If I have to pay 19.99 US because I was 1 day late on Cancelling, that is absurd!
    No it's not. If you don't cancel after a week, you pay. That's what happens. No exceptions. There has to be a cutoff, and you missed it.

Can someone help me?...How can I actualyl contact funcom?...and not just get a bunch of automated emails saying some crap about they are glad to have feedback!

Argh this so frusterating
    You only get automated emails because the support people know there's nothing you can do. No point in wasting time doing nothing.

Post Note

This kind of issues should be brought up with Support at account@anarchy-online.com, or through using the Contact Support form selecting the "Problems with Account/Billing" category.

Lavosx, I replied to your e-mail about this.