Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2 hour MP pets=finally lower reqs on engi pets?

2 hour MP pets=finally lower reqs on engi pets?

The whole reason for extremely high reqs for engi pets we all heard was because they were permanent. Well now that MP (and maybe crat pets, haven't heard) are going to last longer, doesn't this result in the advantage being less, thus the higher requirements to be tweeked a bit? ooor increase their pet requirements, oooor make engi pets 2 hour and decrease the requirements. Many options, each more fair in their own way than what we have now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    The whole reason for extremely high reqs for engi pets we all heard was because they were permanent. Well now that MP (and maybe crat pets, haven't heard) are going to last longer, doesn't this result in the advantage being less, thus the higher requirements to be tweeked a bit? ooor increase their pet requirements, oooor make engi pets 2 hour and decrease the requirements. Many options, each more fair in their own way than what we have now.
    Try with Game Suggestions and with a few nicely argumented posts. It obviously works.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Try with Game Suggestions and with a few nicely argumented posts. It obviously works.
    few meaning, ~1k give or take 100.
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Quote Originally Posted by Fyxi View Post
    few meaning, ~1k give or take 100.
    TBH, I doubt they have read more then 2.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Yeah bump for that.

Luckily after all these years i'm pretty sure every single Crat and MP that visits this forum commented an idea to lower reqs for Engineer nanos with "hell no, not until Carlo and Rhiwen are at least 2h duration", so i'm sure we will have all their support.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah bump for that.

Luckily after all these years i'm pretty sure every single Crat and MP that visits this forum commented an idea to lower reqs for Engineer nanos with "hell no, not until Carlo and Rhiwen are at least 2h duration", so i'm sure we will have all their support.
    Ofc you won't. We will agree with the introduction of new nano skill items tho.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

It's like NTs... WHAT U DONT WANNA WARE 110% BLIND RESIST OMG U SUXX AT PEEVEEPEEZ

At least engies have the abilities to swap the items out... us NMs can't swap vision preservation without IBeh/Prod str xD
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Oh, and there is a friendly delegation from MP forum

Although i have then both on ignore as any sany person here, i'm 100% they are both fully supportive for this idea. After all doing otherwise would mean denying everything they said and done in the past, and they surely arent that stupid.

Now to just await a Crat forum delegation

I havn't said anything yet....shesh.

And yes, engi's can have lower reqs if all other pet classes get infinite pets and mp gets a new healpet for 220 ..k?

(crats and engis both got new pets since AI release. And we get...uhhh...a mezzpet that might land 1/50 tries and isn't much of an improvement)
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

What's a sany? Hell if I know, but I am gonna keep talking anyway.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Most Engis deserve a lower req to compete with others & still be able to TS.
    100% pvp engis(1-2 per server ?) will probably welcome this gift as a reward for dedicating themselves to pvp while everyone was rolling soldier/nts.
    Engi-love can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    I wanna do TS as well, but I have no IP left.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    oh noes... here we ago again, another engie complaint comparing apples to space ships.

the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.

then again, i live in a reality where 2 hours doesnt equate to permanent.

hmmmmm.. this gives me an idea!

if engies equate 2 hours to meaning permanent... then they dont need to have any buffs that last more than 2. so if an engie asks for a 4 or 8 hour buff, they really mean 2.

i can totally use this engie math!

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Actually no, our MC/TS would still stay maxed. We'd just have to wear less nanobuffing crap to spawn them.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    oh noes... here we ago again, another engie complaint comparing apples to space ships.

the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.

then again, i live in a reality where 2 hours doesnt equate to permanent.

hmmmmm.. this gives me an idea!

if engies equate 2 hours to meaning permanent... then they dont need to have any buffs that last more than 2. so if an engie asks for a 4 or 8 hour buff, they really mean 2.

i can totally use this engie math!
    finally! the trollfessional has shown up. If you would have read and comprehended the original post a little bit slower you may have seen other alternatives, liiiiiiiiike increasing yours now that they last longer since that is the whole purpose of high reqs on pets, they last longer. Or read a little bit further (which involves even more comprehension for you, yes I'm sorry, it's difficult for you )and you see where I ask for 2 hour engi pets at a lower requirement. So don't come in the thread with your panties all in a bunch bitching and moaning.

and apparently FC doesn't live in the same logical reality you subscribe to, or MPs wouldn't have 100s of more nanoskills available over engis, yet only have a few points higher nano skills for their pets. Oh look! I can do FC math too.
    Last edited by bungerman; Nov 30th, 2008 at 05:34:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post

Now to just await a Crat forum delegation
    Well I'm no delegation...but I am a Crat that supports this so ...

Bump

i dont really have anything against lowering the reqs, silly to have to swap so many gear just to get bot out.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    It's like NTs... WHAT U DONT WANNA WARE 110% BLIND RESIST OMG U SUXX AT PEEVEEPEEZ

At least engies have the abilities to swap the items out... us NMs can't swap vision preservation without IBeh/Prod str xD
    You suck at pvp if blinds destroy you and you don't take steps to prevent it. I mean how retarded is it to whine for the removal of something when there are measures that allow you to become immune if you feel it is such a huge issue for you? Obviously that immunity comes with a cost, but if you're not willing to sacrifice, then tough luck, you don't get the immunity and you most certainly shouldn't be whining about it to be fixed so you don't have to change.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I really don't see why people are arguing so vehemently against this given that it won't have any impact whatsoever on anyone but engies. Guess it's just pure pigheaded contrariness...

Oh and incidentally noone has said that mp pets will get changed durations. Could be a new attack pet with 2h duration

NTs are OP'd tho.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast