Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    When cancelling Bio Cocoon you still get the message that "You cant have bio cocoon running" while capping in BS.

Is that right? I mean, if I cancel, its no longer running... am I the delerious one?
    lol no, Its just yet another bug from a change not well thought through Another problem with this perk is the activation speed. It's too slow and not if, but when you click it and die during the long execution time the perk get activated after death leaving you defenseless the next few minutes. Same goes to all other important perks for keepers.
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    When cancelling Bio Cocoon you still get the message that "You cant have bio cocoon running" while capping in BS.

Is that right? I mean, if I cancel, its no longer running... am I the delerious one?
    Wrong thread to post it. :P I can't see how this oldschool bug can be related with daily mishs.

Btw... Oldschool bug that dont detect you have deleted Bio Cocoon from your NCU.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Not exactly a bug, but still somewhat annoying:
    Master's Thesis
    After Post-Graduate Caroline Poyser removes Nanoprogram Prototype Formula, you have option to ask her 3 different questions (Exactly what kind of work you do here?, etc..). But she has same answer to all 3 questions. Either she should give different answers, or dialog should work in a way that after you ask her 1 question and she answers, dialog closes.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Please stop feeding the baby quest NPC's Spinach

Stellah is a level 15 doctor.
    This is from the Contingent Spy Daily.

Omni-Med Guard hit you for 18 points of projectile damage.
    You hit Omni-Med Guard for 81 points of energy damage.
    You were healed for 19 points.
    You were healed for 3 points.
    Executing Nano Program: Tired Limbs.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Omni-Med Surgeon for 73 points of energy damage.
    Executing Nano Program: Protein Breakdown.
    Executing Nano Program: Elementary Nano Contagion.
    You hit Omni-Med Surgeon with nanobots for 8 points of poison damage.
    Omni-Med Surgeon hit you for 19 points of melee damage.
    You hit Omni-Med Surgeon with nanobots for 4 points of poison damage.
    You were healed for 17 points.
    You hit Omni-Med Surgeon for 8 points of energy damage.

Omni-Med Surgeon hit you for 16 points of melee damage.
    You hit Omni-Med Surgeon for 56 points of energy damage.

You were healed for 3 points.
    You hit Omni-Med Surgeon for 73 points of energy damage.

You hit Omni-Med Surgeon for 67 points of energy damage.
    Executing Nano Program: Protein Breakdown.
    Omni-Med Surgeon hit you for 23 points of melee damage.
    Omni-Med Surgeon hit you for 905 points of cold damage.Critical hit!

Really? 905??
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Not sure if this has already been mentioned...

I went to do A Contingent Spy daily on my 145 crat today. When I got towards the end, I put the box on and hid in the good place to hide, and did not move - nevertheless, the NPCs spotted me and began attacking - while they were attacking I even confirmed that A Good Place to Hide was still running in my NCU.
    I had to run outside, and of course the mission reset when I did so.

Sorta frustrating...I just deleted the mission in the end.

A Contingent Spy same thing happened today two times with my 148 soldier. Got it through on third try by placing the box right next to wall. Its getting really annoying doing the same thing third time in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    A Contingent Spy same thing happened today two times with my 148 soldier. Got it through on third try by placing the box right next to wall. Its getting really annoying doing the same thing third time in a row.
    If you block the path of the female npc they See you and attack, her scripted pathing walks close to the left most box if looking at the door. So sit closer to the wall and as tight to the other boxes as it will allow you to cast the disguise box.

If you do get attacked no need to run out completely, just cancel the disguise and leave the immediate area, the NPC's will get stuck in the door when they get that cleansing buff, by which time you lose agro and the mission will complete.

I received the Enigma Dog quest today on my NT and I couldn't find a single Enigma Dog anywhere on the playfield. I'm sure it is not working as intended that I had to kill the balls directly due to there not being a single Enigma Dog anywhere.

I'm not sure if it is a result of people charming the dogs and dragging them someplace or what but I think this needs to be reviewed. My NT is 204 so she can kill them but if i remember correctly many different level rnges get that quest and those Balls have a lot of hp.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I had the most horrible experience with spaced out terminate alien cocoons mission today. All the cocoons attack me and prevent me from using heal and nano treatment kits. No matter if I try to area calm them, calms lands but they dont still stop attacking wtf? Its nearly impossible to get it through with a squishy prof without heals. Have loved playing crat but this mission really pissed me off. Also pathfinding is really horrible for pet in this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    I had the most horrible experience with spaced out terminate alien cocoons mission today. All the cocoons attack me and prevent me from using heal and nano treatment kits. No matter if I try to area calm them, calms lands but they dont still stop attacking wtf? Its nearly impossible to get it through with a squishy prof without heals. Have loved playing crat but this mission really pissed me off. Also pathfinding is really horrible for pet in this mission.
    that why this game has incombat nano/treatment kits

Here is a bug which i do not think has been reported yet. Over the past two weeks now on multiple toons I have received the "Embrace the Shadows" daily. The problem is that now the mission is no longer in Andromeda but is off the planet map somewhere north west of Avalon.

I have tried to go into the old Andromeda area to try and complete the mission but could not find the loot after 4 hours. I searched the spot and area where the loot used to be but to no avail.

Over the past two weeks, I have ended up just canceling the mission on my toons since there seems no way to get to the new location. I have tried to report using /petition but I seem to only get responses after i finally log off so that has not helped either.

still bugged on A Contigent Spy, i have tried all box locations people mentioned here yet i keep getting attacked, and die on running out (on NT)
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

One Green Hill
    Dont know what u have done on the last patch but the mission now is so bugged.
    When u have kill almost one mobs it run away and your pet come back to u and the mobb's heath 100 % again, after done that a while u have to enter the mission spot again and then u have 2 "Ferocious Ottous" instead who also attack u....
    Quee

I believe I may have discovered the source of the "A Contingent Spy" problem. I noticed that the point at which the NPCs attack me (while disguised, with the proper nanos in my NCU, and not touching the keyboard) is when the female walks through the "a good place to hide" zone. The text pops up above her head, then she immediately aggresses.
    Last edited by Litestrider; Aug 4th, 2011 at 00:51:55.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Litestrider
    I believe I may have discovered the source of the "A Contingent Spy" problem. I noticed that the point at which the NPCs attack me (while disguised, with the proper nanos in my NCU, and not touching the keyboard) is when the female walks through the "a good place to hide" zone. The text pops up above her head, then she immediately aggresses.
    To the testing mobile!
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Funcom employee

I have reproduced the issue with A Contingent Spy.
    There was a small random chance that the NPC would walk into the "a good place to hide" zone and then leave it. This triggered the aggressive behaviour... A simple "IfPlayer" check should solve this problem.

A huge thank you to everyone who have reported this and sent in feedback.

Also, well spotted Litestrider!

Daily missions expiring

A few days ago I rolled an AI missions. My mission was to kill larva at ICC. I completed my mission and got the message to return back to the agency to collect my reward.

A RL issue came up and I had to walk away from the game for an hour. I did not log off.. I came back and the mission status changed to you can only do one every 18hrs. I was unable to return to the agency and collect my reward as that mission to do so expired.

Again the other day I rolled an Elite mission for TOTW and one for AI. I completed my elite mission and got the new mission to return to the agency for my reward. Before heading back I wanted to complete my AI mission so I don't have to run back twice as it says there is no mission timer. The time duration to complete my AI mission from the end of the elite mission was about 1hr. As I headed back to the agency to collect my rewards my elite mission expired and I could not get the reward.

Are they supposed to expire after you completed the mission and you have less than an hour to get back and return to the agency?

If not i would like to get my mission rewards please.

K thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gliese View Post
    A few days ago I rolled an AI missions......
    I'm not sure this is the case for you, but it might be. Some of the daily missions give you the reward after you finish the quest without you having to return to the agency. Are you sure that once you killed the last mob/finished the mission, you didn't get the reward?

Funcom employee

None of the Return to the Agency missions should expire, ever.

Most missions resolve immediately when you finish the objective, and only a few missions require you to actually return to the agency. (If you are level 200+, if you need to return an item, or if you have a pvp flag that you want to clear for example.)

I looked at the missions Gliese mentioned, and they should have given you the reward immediately without asking you to return to the agency.
    If you still don't get the reward, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    None of the Return to the Agency missions should expire, ever.

Most missions resolve immediately when you finish the objective, and only a few missions require you to actually return to the agency. (If you are level 200+, if you need to return an item, or if you have a pvp flag that you want to clear for example.)

I looked at the missions Gliese mentioned, and they should have given you the reward immediately without asking you to return to the agency.
    If you still don't get the reward, please let me know.

ok, the first AI mission expired but as you are to get the reward once completed as you said. I am 99% sure I did not get the reward. No big deal. When I did my next AIXP mission at level 40ish and completed it. I had to go back to the agency and claim my reward. The Elite mission had the same but expired exactly 1hr after I finished my AIXP. Both Said return to the agancy timer 00:00. I left and came back only being able to claim my AIXP reward.

Something weird is going on or I'm weird

(edit) I never saw my AIXP or exp raise after I completed the missions

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast