Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Wild Cookie Appears

Congrats on your new title! I had no idea!

Although, I don't really have any idea these days.
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

It seems I missed a cookie D:

My fav place in AO is that float broken and bended building in Scheol that can only be reached throught Brink bosses's path.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Honestly, one of my places is the floating castle in Elysium, although I wish I knew why it was there. (I suppose its just a bit that broke off, but its cool anyway)
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

I love to just run around bore...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

There are a few spots in the adonis meta water I think are really special. There is an underwater waterfall and several geyers/lava flows that really look nice. Also the visuals near ergo to pen mixing the underwater notum pipeline with jellyfish floating around has a psychedelic feel to it.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Welcome sezmra, thanks for the assistance with past petitions. My fav area is probably underwater ado. The effects are awesome. My fav chill spot is the floating diner in trade.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I love to just run around bore...
    Honestly, me too! Down market row, to the grid terminal. You might also find me on rooftops.

I'm weird.

Greetings sezmra

Have only been back to AO in the last few days, I feel I must have forgotten at least some of the cool places!

I always enjoyed running through Scheol, navigating the ravine up the middle on the way to get to Adonis
    220/22/67 Faithslayer - 2HE Enf
    150/18/30 Emohawk - Pistol Adv
    159/08/25 Hydrospanner - Pistol Eng
    179/09/15 Cerdwin - Pistol Doc

Greetings & congrats Sezmra,

Don't know how I managed to miss this thread for so long. While I run all over Ruki-ka and the Shadowlands when playing, but my favorite place is the one I return to after every gaming session. At the east entrance to Omni-Ent there is the platform and on the platform is the tower. Ever since I first walked out of the backyards in Omni-Ent, that tower has been my safety save point. Even before I could fly, I would call it a day underneath its shadow and after I could fly my last sites of Rubi-ka would be from the top of the tower looking across Omni-Ent because it was *my* tower and it was exactly where I needed to be at the beginning and end of each day.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

hi, OA with the sun going down, and Newbie Island! Im not alone either, used to be a petition about it that had hundreds and hundreds of posts! I know, thats two places but they both dear to me sooooooo

Gz! Good to see you here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123