Thread: Strafe run?

Thumbs up Strafe run?

do you guys do this, ive always held down C while I run, it makes you go a little sideways, takes a control, but gives you a bump in speed

Makes you go slower now.

It was nerfed in like 2010 or something.

I still do it for old times sake, but it doesn't yield it's old speed increase.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Still do it as well, out of old habbits. Not sure if it makes you slower though, but the bug it had was fixed some years back.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Makes you go slower now.

It was nerfed in like 2010 or something.
    When I tested it the other day (and in the past) it gives a very, very slight speed increase. Testing now, less than a second's difference over a 10 second jog. Enough that you can notice it if you're specifically testing it, but not enough to ever come into play in a real way.