Thread: Gamble NPC

Gamble NPC

Npc which you can gamble credits for a chance at gear. Kinda like Collector but with use of credits. I believe this would help with economy issue, well at least little. Maybe add some gear that only way of acquiring is from gambling.
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

There's a lotto ticket system for the in game store..buy your gambling lotto there ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

That isn't helping the credit issue, and the rolling is limited on social items, xp cans, trox thong, etc. I'm refering more to possible bot rolls, chunk of flesh, acdc, etc w/ that social clothing, trox thong included.

Supple bots shouldn't be 1.8 billion, imagine being a new player and seeing that cost amount for items in game because of "issues" with the gmi.
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

the net worth of ai armor is the same it was a year ago. its just the numbers that changed.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Montelukast View Post
    That isn't helping the credit issue, and the rolling is limited on social items, xp cans, trox thong, etc. I'm refering more to possible bot rolls, chunk of flesh, acdc, etc w/ that social clothing, trox thong included.

Supple bots shouldn't be 1.8 billion, imagine being a new player and seeing that cost amount for items in game because of "issues" with the gmi.

what about the vets thats ben there for 10+ years? how about putting those rolls in Vet vendor machines^_=. 12yr old game....getting new players to play? or catch up? i chuckle..but that's just me ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"