Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Found an error on your map that may have been corrected already (AOSL 0.2.8).

In penumbra, in the northwest corner, you reference Maar and Jagged Slither as dropping Worm King patterns. Jagged Slither is nothing more than an add mob, (and like many adds, can drop the pattern). The Dyna itself is called Death Wing.

Also, Snappy Rafter in south west Penumbra you have listed as a glitter PB mob -usually- drops Glitter, but can at times drop Zoetic Oak.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Sep 12th, 2008 at 06:43:21.

iirc, there is actually a Jaggered Slither dyna there.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

There is a dyna there, check spheremap, they have also marked it. Drops i will add as they come, if you got fresh loot-info not marked on map, then please post it. I dont want "x mob may drop y pattern" but "Yesterday x mob droppped y pattern"

I didnt say there was no dyna there. I'm saying theres a dyna there, and you named it wrong. Up on the hill is Death wing, his adds are Jagged Slithers. North east of him is Maar (A Slither), his adds are also Jagged Slithers.

Maar is a slither dyna. Death wing is a LOTV-looking dyna. Both are dynas that drop worm king.

The other mobs in the area are Jagged Slithers, just adds, and the reason they may be marked on Sphere Map is because they drop Superior Quality Muktuks, or however you spell them (a component of inf boots). Also in the area are Anti-Molokhs and Notum Scourges.

If you don't want to take my word for it, go out there. I also recommend camping Snappy Rafter. His usual drop is Glitter, but hes often chain farmed because he can occasionally drop Zoetic Pieces. Two this week. But mostly just glitter, which I don't loot.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Sep 13th, 2008 at 00:47:26.

Yep, it's named wrong.
    *pokes onack*
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Sorry my bad. v0.3 will come soon, but got me Spore as a birthday gift so.... dont hold your breathe

Great work - much appreciated!

Been using AoRK for a while and I recommend it to everyone. The only downside I can think of might be that there's no spoiler warning for the really hardcore explorers...

Will test AoSL soon!
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Version 0.3 is out of AoSL

-added some more dynas
    -tons more loot
    -statics in nascense
    -fixed up jobe
    -added a cave in nascense and penumbra

Its both out on the updater and as a zipfile

Enjoy!

Woot!

Looking forward to check it out once I get home.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

some Feedback on AOSL 0.3 beta:

Its very pretty but damn that inzoomed layer is huge! It too big to be kept open while trying to navigate around.
    The outzoomed layer is just perfect for general navigating and thus would greatley benefit from having dots and names of dynas on it.
    So the perfect setup imho would be

-3 Layers
    -1. Layer outzoomed for navigation with statue icons, dots for dynas with names
    -3. Layer inzoomed with dots and names on dynas with level and loot
    -4. Layer inzoomed gray/white with grid and coords, will come NPCs and other questmobs
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Look at the inzoomed map, look at it once more. How would you fit all dynas on the outzoomed layer that is smaller than spheremap? Spheremap is too crowded imo, why the map came out the way it is today trough from feedback from lots of people on testserver. I myself use a 20" LCD at 1600x1200 and today that is the default screeen size(1680*1050 if wide) and use the map on the left side of the screeen without any navigational problems.

You neither mention the size of your screen, nor the resolution wich is a important part. A last question, why do you need dynas to navigate with? I use the terrain.

im presuming this is just happening to me but i was just in inferno and went from inferno frontier to pandemonium portal and the map was way off

is there sumthing i havent done?

nvm , i had already installed the mapcoords but seems it didnt work wo i reinstalled them n now it works
    Last edited by Deathsol; Sep 25th, 2008 at 23:14:28.

You may have forgotten to copy & rename the proper mapcoords.xml file.
    Please see the readme.

You probaby want to copy the extracted mapcoords_aosl.xml (I can't remember the exact name, but it's something like that) to the location mentioned in the readme.

My SLmap is currently in an alpha stage, but a downloadable version has been available for a short while to people signed up for it. It got put on hold temporarily while I've had a lot of work to do but I'm getting back on it now, so expect a more complete version now that all the new shadowlands questlines are complete.

I noticed the same clutter issue, which is why I'm considering adding a fourth layer so that there's a layer for dynas and a layer for questmobs.
    Last edited by Ms_Idoru; Sep 28th, 2008 at 12:34:10.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

hi,

I noticed that one of the bosses in the dungeon Temple Bog in Scheol is badly misspelled. The boss is "Jumeaux" as in this guide here "http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?site=knowledge&link=2&id=271".

I forget how its spelled on the ingame dungeon map but it is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by stonehaven View Post
    hi,

I noticed that one of the bosses in the dungeon Temple Bog in Scheol is badly misspelled. The boss is "Jumeaux" as in this guide here "http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?site=knowledge&link=2&id=271".

I forget how its spelled on the ingame dungeon map but it is wrong.
    This isnt my map but ill foward it to demoder.

I'll be working on making a cattacombs-map that has player tracking, as well as more detailed info.
    I'll try to use the same colorcodes as Onack use on AoSL.
    Last edited by Demoder; Oct 20th, 2008 at 14:02:20.

any word why it doesnt start after todays patch?
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Armslave 220 Clan Fixer
    Jarras 217 Clan Soldier

Technology Breeds
    Anarchy

Do not walk behind me for I may not lead,
    Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow,
    Do not walk beside me either, just leave me the hell alone.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast