Thread: Friday with Means - September 3rd, 2010 - Battlestation changes

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    For a bit yes... cause your doubles are going to be nerfed...

until then

have fun!
    U have an idea of what will take the place of LE nukes? NS2 avaible without root effect, new nano lines, instacast/recharge with a local cooldown, with side effects(like REFLECTS PIERCING). By other hands just they wont wipe 90% of your health in a single nuke, but who ever used triples?

Quote Originally Posted by IRSoup View Post
    I'll bring up a good point made by a friend of mine concerning TL5 BS level changes.

[XXXX] XXXXX: so is 200/150...that's HHAB/ql 300 armor/Jobe Double/GTH against a 150?!
    Agree

For a bit yes... cause your doubles are going to be nerfed...

until then

have fun!
    NT's wont be the problem at 200. I just took some time to make a list of potential professions that if people bother to twink the way they do current tl5's, will ad a whole error of reasons to QQ. but I'm not giving anyone ideas...think for a second what's available just to an engy at 200 if twinked out.

these guys are correct Oce, the best working part of this game will be broken if there isn't some adjustment made to these levels.

you think we have probs with tl7 ruining tl5 wars now?! wait until there's an army of 200's supported by 220's. your tl5 multi billion cred/too many hours of work in it to think of, will be extinct.

150-189 this can work, we can adjust and would make some profs viable again

190-214 there's enough 205,207,214's + levling toons to make this run

215-220 nothing would rly change here, business as usual.

...please
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    U have an idea of what will take the place of LE nukes? NS2 avaible without root effect, new nano lines, instacast/recharge with a local cooldown, with side effects(like REFLECTS PIERCING). By other hands just they wont wipe 90% of your health in a single nuke, but who ever used triples?
    I don't have an idea.. nor I can claim to be a good NT.. my 220 NT sucks tbh..I rely on Giit on anything intelligent I have to say about NTs .

But I read the new perk changes..saw some of the nano changes like NS 2 (WTB one for my agent btw).

And what I read is that a lot of perks will be awesome for NTs. Given that Pierce Reflect will be gone, those changes will be welcome for you guys ^^.

I doubt a smart NT at 200 would be using LE nukes, NS2+RB is what I'd be using anyway. there's even potential for an AS setup if HH@B gets a 201 lock. locking me in defensive focus. if LE nukes, you may kill something faster, but you'll be one of the first dead as well.

and omg, don't rely on me for intelligent info! lol, I have the memory of an 88 year old Alzheimer patient
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    NT's wont be the problem at 200. I just took some time to make a list of potential professions that if people bother to twink the way they do current tl5's, will ad a whole error of reasons to QQ. but I'm not giving anyone ideas...think for a second what's available just to an engy at 200 if twinked out.

these guys are correct Oce, the best working part of this game will be broken if there isn't some adjustment made to these levels.

you think we have probs with tl7 ruining tl5 wars now?! wait until there's an army of 200's supported by 220's. your tl5 multi billion cred/too many hours of work in it to think of, will be extinct.

...please
    Come on, we've seen it before.. whatever they do we will adapt.

Come on, we've seen it before.. whatever they do we will adapt.

I understand, and i will, some will, but what about the rest? if AO was in the place where th population can take a hit and gradually heal, I'd agree. But we're talking about a time where a good % have twinks that are perfected, and tactics that took much time to learn, this just isn't a good time to smack the regular players with an "adjust or gtfo" ultimatum.
    T O O N Z:

I understand, and i will, some will, but what about the rest? if AO was in the place where th population can take a hit and gradually heal, I'd agree. But we're talking about a time where a good % have twinks that are perfected, and tactics that took much time to learn, this just isn't a good time to smack the regular players with an "adjust or gtfo" ultimatum.
    That's a good point.

With HH@B around in 150-200, bs trader will be the nerfest profession, they will have big troubles landing drains, for the simple reason that with +500 nr, will not be a joke landing nanos when u can't debuff nr, when ur nanoskill are just a lil higher than when u was tl5. Unless u go wear full 300ish CS... but still +500nr at tl6 is very unbalancing.

The problem never came up to attention cause a lvl 200 never considered pvp environment... there wasen't any reason for twinking at such lvl.

Doc will face the same problem landing UBT.
    I remember when i perked Nr1 with my tl5 nt. The only negative feedback was the impossibility to cast OS.
    With doc was a easy match, they wasen't able to land UBT and u got time to debuff their nr, and landing totp/double/Chaotic Assumption in a close manner ganked em in a lot of cases.

Trader predrained was dangerous cause with the -200 nanoskills of NR1 if just 1 drain landed u was dead, if not predrained there wasen't any hope for traders.

i just resetted NR1 dued to other nts, they debuffed my nr quickly, lands crownfrost for a total of -311 nanoskills, then u should just sit and wait to be ganked.

Think was will mean a +500nr for free. Not just for nts, consider enfos, some tl5 enfos already have 2,1k nr add other 500 and see what will happen.

HH@B have its meaning at tl7, when nanoskills are very high but at tl5 it will just mess up everything
    Last edited by Drakeep; Sep 4th, 2010 at 21:39:36.

Why do you insist in getting problems where there is none instead of fixing the long list that is in place allready?
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

With HH@B around in 150-200, bs trader will be the nerfest profession, they will have big troubles landing drains, for the simple reason that with +500 nr, will not be a joke landing nanos when u can't debuff nr, when ur nanoskill are just a lil higher than when u was tl5. Unless u go wear full 300ish CS... but still +500nr at tl6 is very unbalancing.

Tbh, it's about time!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 5th, 2010 at 07:55:11. Reason: obscenities are not necessary

Tbh, it's about time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydernola View Post
    Why do you insist in getting problems where there is none instead of fixing the long list that is in place allready?
    I insist, cause ur heads looks harder than rock proly.
    After one year filling threads with balancing issues, a total unbalancing thing came out, and u are all happy and insists about his meaning
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 5th, 2010 at 07:57:44.

I insist, cause ur heads looks harder than rock proly.
    After one year filling threads with balancing issues, a total unbalancing thing came out, and u are all happy and insists about his meaning
    You didnt had the wit to see that i was directing myself at FC instead of your irrelevant post,
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

Ops u got zerged by accident

...please
    signed.
    Because Race Yalm

People dont seem to realize after reading a few not all of the pages.

Tl5 is destroyed. 150s top geared struggle to compete with average 170s.
    200 means AI3 pande loot, LE 70, AI, a bunch of level locked nanos, HHAB, tons of IP, its just insane the fact that as it stands now a 165 can be hit by 207 is ubsurd. Endgame gear vs Middle game gear +42 levels of difference.

By doing this you destroy the PvP aspect of this game. The PvM side was destroyed years ago when changes to improve gear came in but none to change the monsters. I mean was the endgame mob suppose to be done by 4people with ease?

PS- I know im missing a lot of differences, but it shall be interesting FC lost a lot people with lil changes like removing stuns imagine what happens when they destroy 1-5years of someones hard work to perfect a toon and role they play...
    Last edited by viktory22; Sep 5th, 2010 at 02:11:03.

...think for a second what's available just to an engy at 200 if twinked out.
    Crap pets, crap blockers, no heals?

Im just saying this from drunken point of view. This is like person with baton, hitting a retard, and making that as standard for tl5 pvp. Who is gonna stay and enjoy that? Perhaps only the lowbie twinks, that can for sake of epeen, kill those highly overpowered highbies, and yes.

ALL THE 150-200 VP FARMERS, THEY WILL STAY, FOR THEY DONT GIVE A, SINCE ALL THEY WANT IS VP.

Do we weant to balance the whole PVP scene, along those few retards who leveled above 174, because they didnt know better?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 5th, 2010 at 07:58:42. Reason: obscenities are still not necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Animistic View Post
    Im just saying this from drunken point of view. This is like person with baton, hitting a retard, and making that as standard for tl5 pvp. Who is gonna stay and enjoy that? Perhaps only the lowbie twinks, that can for sake of epeen, kill those highly overpowered highbies, and yes.

ALL THE 150-200 VP FARMERS, THEY WILL STAY, FOR THEY DONT GIVE A, SINCE ALL THEY WANT IS VP.

Do we weant to balance the whole PVP scene, along those few retards who leveled above 174, because they didnt know better?
    Tuhoaja kuolemaa koko maailmaan.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Sep 5th, 2010 at 07:59:22.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast