Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding invite to all!

Wedding invite to all!

I'd like to congratulate Crimsonghost and Garth07, who will be getting married on the 10th January 2009

Time of Wedding: 20:00 GMT.

The location has yet to be confirmed, but once it is I will inform you all.

We are inviting the entire AO community to this wedding (and yes its serious btw) where we will provide the drinks and nibblies and music, and Gridstream!

Please RSVP me or Crimsonghost or Garth07 if you are planning on attending, the more we get the better!

And I am being 100% positively serious here!

You can bring whatever you like to the wedding, flags if you please too, we're hoping for just a fun day to relax and enjoy with some good laughs

Also please reply here if you intend on coming, dress however you like, hula skirts, dresses, tuxes, bikinis, whatever you please! Its all in the name of fun!
    Last edited by Blackruby; Dec 11th, 2008 at 03:47:01.

The wedding area has been confirmed as being:

ARK Playfield Church

So we need a list of anyone, and all who are planning on coming to this wedding in a Unique location! If you plan on coming send me a tell in game, or leave a post here so we can start compiling the list.

List will close the 8th of January, so if you can make it, or want to come, tell me now!

I've never met the guy, so I won't judge.

I guess I'll come on Doc. (K, yeah, to see the ARK PF)

(info in sig and whatnot)
    Last edited by OfabRk2; Dec 11th, 2008 at 22:08:34.
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Blackruby you should marry me! Come on our names are alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    Blackruby you should marry me! Come on our names are alike.
    LOL

whenever anyone sees my name they auto ask "ARE YOU RUBYZERO!?"

if im online ill come simply because I wana see the ark church!

probly be on Maxisfix, Redenf5, maybe Maxisolja if im online
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    if im online ill come simply because I wana see the ark church!

probly be on Maxisfix, Redenf5, maybe Maxisolja if im online
    Okies will add you to the list.

We have to compile a list of the chars name you plan on taking to the wedding so they can warp you on the day!

Gridstream is now a big maybe because the weddign clashses with a fundraiser they are having, but one of our org mates is friends with the GSP people so they are seeing what they can do!

I'll bring the flag!

I better come (incase of Punch and Pie)

/bacon warp Xcellers
    - Xcellers
    Alexander "Xcellers" Voss
    Info Loadout Inner Circle
    Exiled Member of Inner Circle

Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate.
    OTAF Battle Manual

If Im on Warp Solokon, Backstabbah, Dadocx, or Buildotic thx
    RK2...........................-.................................................. ...............RK1
    Tastebullets - 220/27/70 Opi Fixer The Re-awakened. Equip..... ..........Strongrel - 205/3/10 Trox MA The Main.
    Wetarded - 220/16/62 Trox Doc The Gimp.
    Backstabbah - 220/25/70 Trox Shade The Legend..............................Proud Member of Quetzalcoatl
    Mindpain - 220/15/60 Soli MP The Shield.

Proud Squad Comm of Dark Ninjas

I shall attend on Eklipso

Quote Originally Posted by Blackruby View Post
    LOL

whenever anyone sees my name they auto ask "ARE YOU RUBYZERO!?"
    We were meant to be!

Would that considered being unfaithful to the rl wife, who bears him a daughter of a few months old?
    No point wasting your energy on stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitynova View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone will eventually be running around with Grandmaster and the the Pvp system still doesn't show the "true" skill of a person Pvp'ing?
    For trading purposes: COD Wootywoot or /tell Wootywoot
    Usually Online and able to trade on weekends or any agreed upon time beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyzero View Post
    We were meant to be!
    Mr. Garrison explains how you guys would reproduce

Kidding! <3
    Turnyourhead "Rockempire" Andcough - 220/29 Doctor Equipment - General of The Leviathan Movement
    Top "Etrier" Stepper - 220/26 Enforcer Equipment - President of Whale Tail

Congratulations to the couple.

The location surprises me, makes me wonder if one of them is an ARK or how on earth they managed to wrangle that place. Pity it isn't timed for the 13th, could have been fun to see how many ARKs are left, by seeing the gathering for the ceremony.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

Events such as ceremonies are quite much scripted, so guess it can be soloed by decent ARK.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshie View Post
    Congratulations to the couple.

The location surprises me, makes me wonder if one of them is an ARK or how on earth they managed to wrangle that place. Pity it isn't timed for the 13th, could have been fun to see how many ARKs are left, by seeing the gathering for the ceremony.
    We need at least 50+ people to make it to the playfield, if not we have to switch to an alternate area

so far we're sitting ona bout 40 or so? I dunno, crimson has the numbers

Didn't crimson quit?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Crimson didnt quit.

And a reminder, the wedding is still going ahead as planned (just minus gridstream )

but still lots of fun!

Remember we need names so we can get alist of people who need a warp.

We also need to make sure we have enough or the location will be changed, so far it seems like we are okay.

A marriage between mad forum trolling skillz and mad PVM skillz. Dont miss out!
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast