Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - March 11th, 2011: Full Steam Ahead

woo that looks lovely I hope you all get all them projects done so that you can work on bigger and better projects for Anarchy, maybe a new Expansion Pack? Id love that truthfully some day
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

posted but not read ;p
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Trollz
    Beware! Masta is trolling.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Phooy View Post
    Wall of text ^_^
    If Kintaii wrote it, it would have been a skyscraper of text
    Veteran of Equilibrium

AO turning into a community project. lots of love keeping this game alive
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    New Advertising system:

While not very exciting for anyone it is something that is being worked on. Massive (our previous advertising agent) closed down its operations in December leaving us without any streaming ads of any kind. A new company has been located to provide this service and we are in the process of making their systems work with ours. Again, not very exciting but very business essential work. Before anyone asks the "who sees ads" rules will be the same as before.
    I do hope you'll have a feature available for advertising ingame events, org recruitment, etc.

Wow, this post is a total slap in the face of your long term paying customers and supporters. We pay your salery for crying out loud and this is the best you can come up with? Outrageous! I hope you're ashamed! You can expect my account to be closed tomorrow!
    Let me guess: You ran out of conditioner this morning?

congrats Vhab!
    Life is bare, gloom and misery everywhere.

Awesomesauce!

And yeah, congratulations Vhab!

First.

lol you said 'bashing out'.

Also, I prefer the old nano icons
    Last edited by Colawrenn; Mar 11th, 2011 at 19:52:22.
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

time to get things going
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

I would love ao to support when having two monitors, you run ao on one moniter, and be ABLE to move your mouse and click on the second monitor without shutting down/minimizing AO client, would be awesome.

Hope has been restored!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    I would love ao to support when having two monitors, you run ao on one moniter, and be ABLE to move your mouse and click on the second monitor without shutting down/minimizing AO client, would be awesome.
    Borderless windowed mode allows you to do this.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    This can be achieved with windowed mode. You might also want to read the AOU interview with vhab.

Edit: NERF VHAB! You beat me to it
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    This can be achieved with windowed mode.
    Yeah was gonna say, I was pretty sure I was doing this just fine in windowed mode.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Wow, this post is a total slap in the face of your long term paying customers and supporters. We pay your salery for crying out loud and this is the best you can come up with? Outrageous! I hope you're ashamed! You can expect my account to be closed tomorrow!
    Masta hits the forums with 2 points of pre-troll damage. Critical hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

It will definitely take some time to get the implementation done...so please nobody get the impression that this will be coming "Soon".

sezmra has made some new high-rez versions of armor textures that look great...
    Sent set looks great, the change in type of glove is a really nice touch. Finally got rid of that line directly down center of MP helm that annoyed me a bit.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

While you guys are looking at quests, can you please put in XP rewards that are a set amount (a significant amount for the intended level only) instead of the lazy "daily mission, scales with level" type rewards that have been implemented recently?

I know it's probably easier to just drop in the daily mish item as a reward, but do you guys really want people to skip the content when it's challenging and come back at 215+ to blow through grey mobs for the mega xp? Similarly, le missions/s10/ai raids/apf have been basically reduced to loot farms now as the axp is no longer viable compared to a 2 min solo item blitz... was that intended also?

Please consider more what behaviors are encourage by new reward structures and also how it affects other game content. Yeah, we can choose to skip this content or fight with no weaps or play with the monitor off to provide artificial challenge, but that shouldn't be necessary; the game itself should incentivize challenge and variety and exploration... oh and let's not forget teaming.

/soapbox
    Last edited by Sorhan; Mar 11th, 2011 at 21:44:47.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta View Post
    qft
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast