NP ill just make more froob CH alts random lvl ranges.. ;o
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Still needs some polishing with auras but great news anyway.

"The Nippy John Stiletto droprate has been adjusted to the better, however, it's is rare"

Why??
    Soon there no rare items left ingame, thats one of the things that gives a extra edge to AO......

Nvm, hit reply without reading the rest of the thread <3
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

No rare drops in AO? Have you tried getting Keeper's Vitality in TOTW recently? 96 kills of Gartua The Doorkeeper and *still* nothing for my Advy!
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

i said SOON theres no rare items
    And yu know probbly know what i mean, just look at Spetses, before Scimitar of Spetses was one of the rarest items ingame, after they "fixxed" his loot table its one of the most common loot in inf. I think its fun that somethings are very rare. But that might just be me.

It is fun to have really rare stuff in game. When you get it it's like finding the Holy Grail. And then you can boast about it and soak up the envy. Sad, but fun.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

imo, rare stuff should only be limited to twinking gear. Nippys are just overly prices weapons that made shades decent DD. Not a ton of great choices at TL4, so easier to find nippys will help a bit.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Forget nippys... Supple is rare as a F word I won't pronounce here..

Restore ICE in S10.. and leave nippies alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Forget nippys... Supple is rare as a F word I won't pronounce here..

Restore ICE in S10.. and leave nippies alone.
    There's definitely more supple than nippy's in this game.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

The change for nippies should have been to moving it to a Dynaboss that is RELEVANT and killable to the level of a shade that would use them (Somewhere in Ely or Scheol). Making it drop more doesn't change the fact you still need a main to farm them.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegen View Post
    There's definitely more supple than nippy's in this game.
    and easily more demand for supple
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    The change for nippies should have been to moving it to a Dynaboss that is RELEVANT and killable to the level of a shade that would use them (Somewhere in Ely or Scheol). Making it drop more doesn't change the fact you still need a main to farm them.
    how is that different from JEPP/JPGPP or sword of the illuminated or JAME blaster?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123