Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dust Brigade Bracer - Tier 5

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    lvl 200 twinks are already perfectly killable, even tho they wear ql300 AI armor and Pen Ofab and OP weapons.
    At least in the case of my 170 melee advy, many 214s(good twinked) are killable too.
    So...why complain about something minor when this change is a little part of the changes soon to come?
    Nerf TL5 melee advies, obvisouly !

// Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

tl5 advys are only REALLY OP if you know how to play them. I can't even tell you the number of advyes I've killed, that also had better gear then mine, tl5 or tl7...
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Well, this is about the tier 5 db bracer being changed to benefit 175-200 players, not about 170 advs. :P shift215shift123456789bnj /xirayna

Please stop confusing my question with a complaint This change probably wont break the range much more than it's already broken, but so far it doesn't look like it will help either. hehe, they might be planning to boost 175-200s power to be more able to compete against tl7s in flag pvp, or whatever it may be, I'm curious to why this is being changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    lvl 200 twinks are already perfectly killable, even tho they wear ql300 AI armor and Pen Ofab and OP weapons.
    At least in the case of my 170 melee advy, many 214s(good twinked) are killable too.
    So...why complain about something minor when this change is a little part of the changes soon to come?
    TL5 keepers NEED A BOOST PLOX!

wtb rebalance asap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12