Thread: 74 Soldier Twink?

74 Soldier Twink?

Last edited by anheuse; Jan 23rd, 2013 at 00:21:25.

Can try Jobe+Onehander but that won't really work after the AS nerf. Can also go for a JAME blaster.
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

JPGPP + Blackbird is the best DD option, since the BB has good normal hits and still has a fast Burst recharge, though the faster Blackbird burst is from a ql 105. Still, lower qls are better offhand options than a CDR. Kizzermoles are a must too to bring up your damage on enfos and other solds. Just make sure you don't drop them into cocoon.

The IP might be tricky, though. If you find it hard to max SMG, you could start off with a SPB and hotswap to a JAME for a good alpha. The IP for that is just about doable at 70-74.

It might be a good idea to consider twinking at 70 instead, which is out of range of 90+ twinks. As an enfo, MP, NR agent, or trader, 74s can perform well in tl3 PvP, but soldiers are at the low end of the tl3 balance spectrum. Almost any prof 74+ can twink the evades to be unperkable and undebuffable to a 74 soldier.

If you had the IP, OMHH as well as TMS would be a good idea, since you can delay having to TMS in some situations, so you can still use blind rings and root grafts.

Diamondine kick pistol.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    SPB on 74 soldier? Last I had read, 86 could do it. I did my 100 and my 95 without AI armor, so I guess I would believe it. 601 Stamina (actually, hardest part for me) for sleeves seems like much, but maybe this was done without those even. Twinking is why I love this game. Go go!
    Sorry I meant a PB, something he or she can swap back and forth with a JAME, assuming he/she is gonna have some AI armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Sorry I meant a PB, something he or she can swap back and forth with a JAME, assuming he/she is gonna have some AI armour.
    On that note, I would look into using a mortiig blaster instead. You would probably be able to dish out higher dmg with a tiig than with a similar req'd perennium
    Mostro 220/30

PUNK

Quote Originally Posted by Woodland View Post
    On that note, I would look into using a mortiig blaster instead. You would probably be able to dish out higher dmg with a tiig than with a similar req'd perennium
    To be able to hotswap a JAME, a soldier's AR skill would be high enough to swap a 150sh PB, which would provide a much better FA due to the similar max damage and higher min damage. In an alpha situation like a duel, I would use the PB.

However, the Tiig blaster is still a brilliant suggestion because if you expect to survive past 1 TMS cycle, the Tiig blaster has a faster FA recharge. Also, if the IP is reallly really tight and the soldier can't max FA, the Tiig blaster is a better choice because it requires 100 more FA skill to hotswap then a 150 PB.

I'd have both guns ready for hotswapping, unless there wasn't enough IP for FA.

Sadly neither the PB or the Tiig blaster shares damage type with the JAME, but at least the FA from either should punch through coon at that level.

Ive done that before and it kicks ass.

For PVP: Go Jame
    For PVE: Go 125 Tiig Blaster

Full Auto is a shot in your own face in pvp as the reload time is too long to be usefull and you'll hit the damage cap long before all bullets are counted, you'll do it on burst even. Thus Jame is better as it has faster specials and so on.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

For pvp level to 90-95... Or stay at 60...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.