Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exciting Changes in the Community Team!

Funcom employee Exciting Changes in the Community Team!

Greets!

Today I wanted to announce that I am moving positions within the community team to become Senior Assistant Community Manager for Funcom. I’m very excited about this new position because it will allow me to work closer with the development team and strengthen the community team efforts in advocating your feedback with our great game.

Now that I’ve switch focuses we’ll need a fresh face to help lead the US and English communities. In that, I’m proud to announce our new Community Coordinator Dominic 'Senek' Acquarulo who will act as your primary liaison for the English community.

Dominic 'Senek' Acquarulo comes to us from a previous role in the support team where he was Lead Customer Support Representative for Funcom. His experience with that position allowed him to work closely with the players on a day-to-day basis and will prove a valuable asset to the community team with ensuring a better understanding of the communities we manage. In addition, Dominic is an avid MMOG gamer and displays outstanding commitment to help strengthen our community that surrounds our games.

I leave you now in good hands but this is not a goodbye as I’ll still be trolling the forums to compile your feedback for the development team. Please go easy on him as he gets his feet wet and give him a warm welcome as your new community leader.

Cheers!

Awwww...Famine is leaving us
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Welcome Senek, I hope you enjoy your new position, please feel free to make a new open thread for talk with us as you're going to be bugged to death to get the professional program up and running again asap.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Can I have your stuff?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Funcom employee

Actually I'm not leaving. I'll be more focused on AO now and leaving AoC more focused with Dom!

AO is death. DEATH I tell ya.

Oh you gimp, your post really was confusing, well GET ON TO THE PROFESSIONAL STUFF YOU SLACKER :P PS Enjoy Dragoncon, shadow is going to pick on you the whole time.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Oh, and answer my PM!
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Oh you gimp, your post really was confusing, well GET ON TO THE PROFESSIONAL STUFF YOU SLACKER :P PS Enjoy Dragoncon, shadow is going to pick on you the whole time.
    going to?

who says i havent started already?

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Congratulations Famine!
    Guardian Creacal
    Public Forums Moderator
    Communications Team
    Operations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Muffins are awesome.

Thirteenth!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Congratulations Famine!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Hmm yes moar people from AoC to anarchy pls

Miscalced - 207/16 Keeper

so then who is in charge of the professional program? unless its true and you guys haven't payed attention to it in god knows how long.
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Quote Originally Posted by No4Sniper View Post
    so then who is in charge of the professional program? unless its true and you guys haven't payed attention to it in god knows how long.
    i am!

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Oh, that means that the new community representative has to look over all the submitted screenshots from the competition again, and that the results will be delayed for another.. uhm.. hm.. 6 months?
    Yay.. what a joy ;p

Congrats on your new position tho
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Cheers!
    Gratz and rocking leet avatar.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

gz!

and ^^ who said ding! lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast