Damage 200-400 (100) - Melee AC
    Attack rating cap 1200
    Burst cycle 1500
    Fullauto cycle 2000
    Initiative skill Ranged init
    Mass 8kg
    Attack Skills: Assault Rifle 100%
    Defense Skills: Dodge Ranged 100%

Description: Enel Gil Wakka Wakka was the kind of Redeemed that everyone felt uncomfortable around. He was obsessed with gloves of all kinds, frequently leaping out of hiding to knock someone senseless just to steal their gloves and run off cackling to himself. Finally driven out by his own kind and ignored by the Unredeemed he lived a hermit life, preying on the occasional unwary traveller and relieving them of their gloves, which he would add to his growing collection. Quite what EGWW did with these gloves is best left to speculation...

When the Shadowlands portal first opened and Frank Stevensons hands got copied almost ad infinitum EGWW took it upon himself to hunt down every pair of Frank's Nano programming Gloves and add them to his collection (which explains why no-one has ever found a pair ingame). As a result of this he was left with a substantial number of hands and no idea of what to do with them.

As luck would have it EGWW chanced upon a Soldier with a few spare pairs of gloves he was more than willing to share, in return EGWW shared his table with the solider and asked him about life on the other side of the Portal. The Soldier bemoaned that while raiding Biodome he had a gun that produced every type of damage except Melee and considered this a personal failing, but it was unlikely to be remedied unless someone created a gun that fired Fists....Upon hearing this EGWW looked from the soldier to the enormous pile of discarded Franks Hands, an idea forming in his diseased mind...

Rushing off to kill everything in sight EGWW left a trail of destruction until he found an Embellished Bulwark Blaster, then spent the next month pestering every Yutto he could find until one finally agreed to refit the weapon to fire Fists instead of flame fuel. It was a difficult process and the Yutto had to make the fists shrink down and partially phase out of existance to even fit in the barrel. Even then range and penetration could have been a lot better but, as the Yutto said when he handed EGWW the weapon, "Its the most powerful fist shooting gun in the whole of existance"

EGWW presented the Rifle to his Soldier friend and with the aid of a few dimension crushing devices, the 'ammuniton' too. Presumably the gun was lost or confiscated at some point but how more copies of this gun started turning up in the Shadowlands is anyones guess
    Last edited by Neista; Jul 17th, 2014 at 22:25:53. Reason: Finished description
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Soldiers need a gun with Melee damage, thus:
    A gun that does melee damage is interesting. I would understand this if the gun required Assault Rifle+2hb or Pistol/SMG+1hb to equip and a new special action was created that allowed you to do some sort of move where you were hitting your target with the butt of the gun.

Anyway, would you mind clarifying why you feel this is needed? I've been trying to think of some reasons but none come to mind besides Biodome (which really isn't an issue at all for an Assault Rifle soldier and doubt a SMG soldier is going to take off their weapons during the fight anyway). I'm also not clear on what primary weapon skill is being used to equip the weapon you described. Is it Assault Rifle+ something else or is the only thing making this weapon do melee damage, the ammunition (Frank's Hands)?
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jul 17th, 2014 at 17:52:09.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    A gun that does melee damage is interesting. I would understand this if the gun required Assault Rifle+2hb or Pistol/SMG+1hb to equip and a new special action was created that allowed you to do some sort of move where you were hitting your target with the butt of the gun.

Anyway, would you mind clarifying why you feel this is needed? I've been trying to think of some reasons but none come to mind besides Biodome (which really isn't an issue at all for an Assault Rifle soldier and doubt a SMG soldier is going to take off their weapons during the fight anyway). I'm also not clear on what primary weapon skill is being used to equip the weapon you described. Is it Assault Rifle+ something else or is the only thing making this weapon do melee damage, the ammunition (Frank's Hands)?
    It was just a joke weapon Jill, not a serious suggestion. My Solider is quite capable of hotswapping her weapons and has what i like to call a 'Damage Carousel' for use at Biodome (one weapon of every damage type) and i used to joke all i needed was a gun that fired fists for melee damage. I was bored today reading through some auno items and came across the entry for Frank's Nano Programming Gloves and the rest was just my diseased imagination

I thought the description would make it obvious i wasnt being serious and that Hand Cannon was just an awful pun
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Otoh, edged weapons w/ built in guns have been around for a couple hundred years so there's precedent for design:

http://www.aaawt.com/html/firearms/f386.html

And for those who'd rather 1hb than 1he there's the knuckleduster pistol.

Look up "Firearms Curiosa". Better still, get the actual book and goggle over the cutting edge tech that never existed, advertised at the back. Everyone needs an "Elephant Pistol"
    ( Diamondine Kick Pistol )