Thread: LE Missions

LE Missions

Add axp rewards to the mission for completing.
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

AI 30 isn't easy enough? Before daily missions were a thing I'd say yes, but it's already painfully trivial to get the AI level you need.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I remember leveling my main...
    He needed about 65k alien kills to get AI30
    Now most of my characters got AI30 with under 2k alien kills, no need to make it easier.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Maybe this isn't about making axp easier to get, but rather about bringing life to the now pointless LE missions? Personally I wouldn't mind some sort of incentive to do those missions (though I'd naturally prefer a VP reward).
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

vp reward would be actually nice since bs never runs.

Vote for VP Reward!
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Regardless of people saying this is or is not necessary, it makes perfect sense that these would give an AXP reward.

As for the benefit of this: The point isn't that "oh AI 30 is so easy debump," it's that, because dailies are the only time-efficient way to make progress toward an AI level, it would be nice to have *something* you can do to get toward your next AI level while your daily is in cooldown. Something that actually gives you meaningful gains, anyway.

Maybe it would be nice if there were some reason to kill the bosses, too. If more people were drawn to LE missions and considered them worthwhile, you could put together teams big enough to finish off the boss.

you can solo the bosses, what's the use of that?

anyway, you are right in that conventional leveling has 0 use these days thanks to dailies.

I vote yes, not because AXP dailies have trivialized AI 30, but to strengthen content.

It's the same suggestion I made years ago as well.

I also think you could get rid of clumps on mobs (WTF why do aliens drop clumps of crap that give victory points? who designed that?), and just make the Unicorn Administrator give a set VP stack for each completed mission, imo it should be TL or level based.

The day LE came out years ago me and so many other non-pvp players asked for VP reward from LE missions.

There was a big thread about it somewhere and I made a thread about it in 2008.

I don't support the AXP but VP should of been a reward at the end since day one IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    He needed about 65k alien kills to get AI30
    Yah but that was less due to how hard it was and more because you guys Zix farmed
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

VP is a great idea as well. I was 6 boxing and felt it was unrewarding on the mission completion side. LE missions haven't really been used since the addition of dailies or arid rift axp farming.
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Yah but that was less due to how hard it was and more because you guys Zix farmed

zix farmer had 80k kills