Thread: Inf mission chest loot

Inf mission chest loot

We still see the old loot table at work in chest loot, supplying coils etc, could that be changed to comparable quality kits and stims?

Or is the vender price of 220+ stims and kits intentional ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

At lower levels the coils for hp/nano are great for earning credits. Though I agree the new items would be nice to get. Things if they do that then they need to fix RK missions that same way. Unlike the SL version the old RK version don't net many credits and are truly inferior to everything else.

I support the change if it is across all missions RK/SL and SL Statics are included as well.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

From what I heard (which could be totally wrong) staff is trying to get creds out of the game with the new rechargers who are supposed to be extra expensive. (I just know the prices from RK stores, so I can only imagine what a ql 220+ one would be)

A little OT: Imho they should have just made the old ones froob only instead of removing them completely. The prices, even in low ql are not a warm welcome to new players who already struggle with creds anyway.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    At lower levels the coils for hp/nano are great for earning credits. Though I agree the new items would be nice to get. Things if they do that then they need to fix RK missions that same way. Unlike the SL version the old RK version don't net many credits and are truly inferior to everything else.

I support the change if it is across all missions RK/SL and SL Statics are included as well.
    I hadn't thought of that, but I seldom do RK missions except on my fixer (blitzing/ 275 chest loot) but for froobs that would be great.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.